• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card SBI BPCL Credit Card Application

Aravind P

TF Select
Hello. I am already holding SBI Simplyclick Credit Card. I wanted to have SBI BCL Credit card. I called customer care and asked them can they upgrade simplyclick to SBI BPCL card.
After checking, executive told me he is not able to see option to upgrade to this card and asked me to apply directly. Now I applied online and it says " Application declined due to internal reasons". I don't need Simplyclick at all and would like to get this card instead. I am having good cibil score and premium cards of other banks as well. Can anybody suggest me the best steps further to get this card?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Hello. I am already holding SBI Simplyclick Credit Card. I wanted to have SBI BCL Credit card. I called customer care and asked them can they upgrade simplyclick to SBI BPCL card.
After checking, executive told me he is not able to see option to upgrade to this card and asked me to apply directly. Now I applied online and it says " Application declined due to internal reasons". I don't need Simplyclick at all and would like to get this card instead. I am having good cibil score and premium cards of other banks as well. Can anybody suggest me the best steps further to get this card?
Offline apply karo sbicard agent se

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also wanted to convert simplyclick to bpcl. Customer care told I am eligible and took the request. But then they don't do anything and close the ticket. It happened 3 times..SBI card support is just crap!!!

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Apply offline through agent after 45 working days of last rejection. Otherwise it shows existing lead at times.

Offline has best chance of card approval in SBI, just wish you get decent agent.

pra1968

TF Select
Why you want BPCL CC?

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also wanted to convert simplyclick to bpcl. Customer care told I am eligible and took the request. But then they don't do anything and close the ticket. It happened 3 times..SBI card support is just crap!!!
Finally after lot of pestering they converted simplyclick to bpcl (visa). I can see in sbi card app, yet to receive the physical card...

BCh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can ask CC to close present card, they would transfer the call to Retention team. They can issue bpcl card directly. You need to stick to the point that you want the bpcl one and nothing else.