• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SATS lounge at Singapore charged me 2k on my HDFC DCB

Chiku

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I’ve used my HDFC DCB card to get the lounge access and 2000/- got deducted. Is it normal? If not how can I get free lounge access through HDFC DCB?

@TechnoFino Bhai please help

aakash

TF Buzz
Oh bro same happens with me. Same SATS lounge Singapore charged me 2099.

I have asked hdfc customer care for this they told me that this amount will not be comes under unbilled transactions or statements. They will not claim it. I am waiting for this month statement.

Are you able to see in unbilled amount?

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Oh bro same happens with me. Same SATS lounge Singapore charged me 2099.

I have asked hdfc customer care for this they told me that this amount will not be comes under unbilled transactions or statements. They will not claim it. I am waiting for this month statement.

Are you able to see in unbilled amount?
No, I have used it only for once. I’m travelling alone.
@Chiku - do update us the same after bill generation, as per @aakash it does not come under unbilled amount.

Pras

TF Buzz
Used my DCB at SATS lounge Singapore ( Terminal 1) in 1st Wk of OCTOBER

I saw amount of 2K charged and was visible under unsettled section for couple of days. Then it disappeared. No charges visible in monthly statement.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Email hdfc and ask for reason and refund, as DCB has unlimited lounge access.
But one of think... if you have used the card twice or used your card for guest access then they can charge you for that.
so although unlimited, is the complimentary int'l access only once per day?

Pras

TF Buzz
Unlimited access comes with some minor restrictions it seems.
If you swipe once, need to wait till 3hrs before swiping again in the same day. This was told by the receptionist at 080 Lounge at Bengaluru.
Other experts can confirm if this is true.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Email hdfc and ask for reason and refund, as DCB has unlimited lounge access.
But one of think... if you have used the card twice or used your card for guest access then they can charge you for that.
Please check if the lounge is available on the Diners black website

Chiku

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Unlimited access comes with some minor restrictions it seems.
If you swipe once, need to wait till 3hrs before swiping again in the same day. This was told by the receptionist at 080 Lounge at Bengaluru.
Other experts can confirm if this is true.
I've used my dcb 2 times on same day in Singapore Airport (Marhaba and SATS) after 3 hrs and I was not charged anything on my CC.