• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary required for silver, gold and titanium salary accounts in ICICI BANK

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
What is the minimum salary required for silver, gold and titanium salary accounts...!?? Are only silver, gold and titanium debit cards are charge free for salary accounts or you can even opt for coral, rubyx or sapphiro for free...???

@TechnoFino @anirbanm

Last edited:

rahulmr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Nope they don't charge
I had a rubyx which was charged around 800 last year. I believe the wealth management conversion happened after that not sure though. Still its a mystery how my account got convereted to wealth management . Yesterday I asked them to send me a platinum card and said will cancel rubyx once I receive it. The due for the rubyx is in august

talkwithfino

TF Premier
I had a rubyx which was charged around 800 last year. I believe the wealth management conversion happened after that not sure though. Still its a mystery how my account got convereted to wealth management . Yesterday I asked them to send me a platinum card and said will cancel rubyx once I receive it. The due for the rubyx is in august
Conversion must have happened after...... cause there are no Debit Card charges in Wealth Management account.
Also, now that you have applied for Platinum Debit Card, there should be no Reissuance charges for the same (its mentioned in their fees and charges)