• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Salary required for silver, gold and titanium salary accounts in ICICI BANK

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
What is the minimum salary required for silver, gold and titanium salary accounts...!?? Are only silver, gold and titanium debit cards are charge free for salary accounts or you can even opt for coral, rubyx or sapphiro for free...???

@TechnoFino @anirbanm

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
My father salary account got converted to savings account even with regular transactions btw when I try to check MAB requirement it says cant fetch it ? So does this glitch still makes it Zero MAB ?
For safety.... Better to have a neft or imps of above 20k every month... From otger account of yours.. Then u can transfer money back....

Usually metro branches do it... Semi urban and rural branch dont do as they are short of salary accounts....

SC_23

TF Premier
For safety.... Better to have a neft or imps of above 20k every month... From otger account of yours.. Then u can transfer money back....

Usually metro branches do it... Semi urban and rural branch dont do as they are short of salary accounts....
Well its flagged now so I don't think it will be of any help but there are no charges for mab or dc as off now
Will try to get rupay platinum for this account but maybe its better not to highlight this account to Customer care :ROFLMAO:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Well its flagged now so I don't think it will be of any help but there are no charges for mab or dc as off now
Will try to get rupay platinum for this account but maybe its better not to highlight this account to Customer care :ROFLMAO:
Did u received any mail...!? How u know its being downgraded...??

SC_23

TF Premier
Did u received any mail...!? How u know its being downgraded...??
Visited branch in March to get communication address updated bank representative told me its flagged but don't do anything just use it normally and when I checked account details section last night it was saying savings account but Mab wasn't showing up

In my account its showing 10k just fine

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I
Visited branch in March to get communication address updated bank representative told me its flagged but don't do anything just use it normally and when I checked account details section last night it was saying savings account but Mab wasn't showing up

In my account its showing 10k just fine
IT says... Saving account only... Even in mine it shows savings account... Although its salary account.... Till date mab is zero its salary.... After getting flagged.... Its depends on branch to keep it salary or conversion back to savings....

SC_23

TF Premier
I
IT says... Saving account only... Even in mine it shows savings account... Although its salary account.... Till date mab is zero its salary.... After getting flagged.... Its depends on branch to keep it salary or conversion back to savings....

Oh cool it cant fetch Mab details as of now so I guess its still salary account only just hope customer care doesn't try to act smart when I apply for rupay platinum

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Oh cool it cant fetch Mab details as of now so I guess its still salary account only just hope customer care doesn't try to act smart when I apply for rupay platinum
No... They dont have any powers for accounts conversation.... Its mostly done in branch.... Or regional offices.....

If ur account is active... They will issue the card.... Till mab shows zero.. Its a salary account....

rahulmr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Bro its literally mentioned Wealth Management right below the ICICI bank logo 😂.
For normal customers, the background is Orange/White and only Icici Bank is mentioned
Yeah, I also see that . The only reason that I asked is that I don't maintain any high balance in my ICICI. This is a pretty old account that opened way back in 2007 and even now my ICICI balance is just 2.5K. As you said this was having Privilege mentioned sometime back and now it is black.
What advantages do this wealth management has

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Yeah, I also see that . The only reason that I asked is that I don't maintain any high balance in my ICICI. This is a pretty old account that opened way back in 2007 and even now my ICICI balance is just 2.5K. As you said this was having Privilege mentioned sometime back and now it is black.
Wealth Management is their most premium account (its actually a suite of products). Icici has dedicated lounges for Wealth Management customers, they have separate email id and toll free customer care number (24x7 Non IVR) , RM (obviously), and so on....

Plus your savings account is now a zero balance account (unlike in Hdfc where Imperia customers have to maintain 10L and Hdfc does not take NRV into consideration; they only consider balance in Savings and FD's)

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
which icici credit card is linked to it and since when did u start using it

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
the thing is that sapphiro sometimes automatically gets wealth management account. it may be the reason. when did u close the sapphiro, was it after the account turned wealth.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
oh ok it may not be reason then. u can check if somebody else linked u to his wealth account. or u can contact customer care to know how it converted and do u need to maintain any trv for this.