• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Select Debit Card Benefits | Free OTT | Spa | Health Checkup | Rupay Select Debit Card Issuing Bank & Charges

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
If you are a RuPay Select debit card user, you can enjoy some amazing benefits just by registering on rupay select portal.
Make sure you have eligable RuPay select debit card. There are many banks that offer RuPay Select debit cards which are eligible for those wellness benefits.
Let's talk about benefits first, and then I'll tell you from which bank you can get a RuPay Select debit card.
Portal Link - https://www.rupay.co.in/select-booking
Benefits -

1. Spa Services -
Indulge in Spa Therapies at Luxury Spa Centres
The RuPay Select Card gives you access to the best & authentic spa chains across India
From relaxing spa massages to traditional massages, select the perfect session that suits your mood

Complimentary Offers -

1. Four Fountains De-Stress Spa - 60 Minutes Swedish Body Massage
  2. AromaThai Day Spa - 60 Min Traditional Thai Body Dry Massage
  3. Kairali Ayurvedic Centre - 50 Min Abhyangam 2 Hand Massage
  4. O2 Spa - Spa Treatment Coupon
  5. Lakme Salon - Beauty Care Services E-Gift Card
Only one complimentary benefit from the above is redeemable per person per calendar year.

2. Health Check Up -
Get a comprehensive Health Checkup.
Get tested from the comfort of your home or Visit a Wellness Centre with advance equipment.

Complimentary Offers -

1. Thyrocare - Aarogyam Basic 2 Package -
    Included test - COMPLETE URINE ANALYSIS, DIABETES, COMPLETE HEMOGRAM, IRON DEFICIENCY, RENAL, LIPID, LIVER, THYROID
  2. SRL Diagnostics - Healthcare Test Package -
    Included test - CBC ESR, GLYCO Hb (HBA1c), FBS, PPBS, Serum Uric Acid
Only one complimentary benefit from the above is redeemable per person per calendar year.

3. Gym Access -
Avail Gym membership at special rates
Get access to the best Gym chains across India

Complimentary Offers -
Cult.fit - 3 Month Cure.Fit Live Subscription
Cult.fit - 1 Month Elite Pass Subscription

4. Golf Program -

Play Golf at the best quality golf courses in India.
Book your tee times in advance from RuPay website/RuPay Select Concierge.

Complimentary Offers -
Golf Course - The offer is inclusive of Green Fee only.
Golf Lessons - The offer is inclusive of Pro Charges and required equipment for the duration of the lesson.

5. OTT Benefits-

Enjoy entertainment content on your personal devices
The RuPay Select Card gives you access to the best OTT platforms

Complimentary Offers -
1. Sony Liv Premium (6 Months) Subscription
2. Prime Video - 12 Month Annual Subscription
3. Hotstar - 1 Year Premium Subscription

Screenshot_20230404_171000_Samsung Internet.jpg

6. OLA/UBER Voucher-
Ola & Uber coupons for your convenience from RuPay Select.

Complimentary Offers -
1. Ola - Instant Gift Card - INR 100
2. Uber - Redeemable Coupon - INR 100

Screenshot_20230404_170803_Samsung Internet.jpg

How To Book Above Service (Health Checkup/Spa/Gym Membership/Golf)?

1. Select the service you wants to avail.
2. Click on Redeem & pay Rs. 1 for card authentication.
3. You will receive a confirmation email with the coupon code.
4. To redeem the service, call the RuPay Support Team +91-4041891419 in advance, book an appointment and provide them with the coupon code.
5. The coupon code is valid for a period of 30 days from issue date for the stated service only.

RuPay Select Debit Card Issuing Bank With Charges:

You can get a Rupay select debit card from one of those banks:

Bank NameCharges
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank Of IndiaAnnual Fees Rs. 800 + GST
UCO BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 750 + GST
Canara BankAnnual Fees Rs. 1000 + GST
Central Bank Of IndiaIssuance Fees - Rs. 950 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 950 + GST
City Union Bank
Indian BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST
Punjab National BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 500 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 500 + GST
Jana Small Finance BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 499 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 499 + GST
Indian Overseas BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 800 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 800 + GST
Union Bank Of IndiaAnnual Fees - Rs. 400 + GST
Tamilnad Mercantile BankIssuance Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 1000 + GST
Bank of BarodaIssuance Fees - Rs. 500 + GST; Renewal Fees - Rs. 500 + GST

Few banks from above list may offer Rupay select debit card at zero annual fees or discounted annual fees with higher variant bank account.

Last edited:

hs23new

TF Premier
8961100IMG_1298_0.jpg

Is Sapphiro Rupay card giving spa benefit? Fees is 1999 + gst?

Sriim

TF Premier
My journey to get Rupay Select debit card (IOB)

Nov 15 - Discovered this wonderful community called Technofino
Dec 1 - Came across this thread. Wanted to get Rupay select debit card (primarily for OTT). I hold Central bank of india a/c and wife has a/c in IOB. IOB Rupay select charges were 800 + GST, Central bank Rupay select charges were 950 + GST. So decided to get IOB
Jan 7 - Saw the option to upgrade debit card to Rupay select using mobile app, clicked on it. Got message that card will be delivered within 7-10 days. Rs 944 debited immediately
Jan 23 - After waiting for 10 working days, went to home branch. They said debit card has not been processed and they will raise a complaint and to wait for a week
Jan 31 - Went to home branch again. They said they have not received any response. Requested them to raise another complaint. Personally called toll free helpline and registered a complaint
Feb 5 - Called toll free again, was told that complaint has been resolved and tracking ID has been sent to home branch
Visited home branch, they said tracking ID has been received, but on using it, it shows no card
Found out contact number of Chief manager of IOB debit cards and contacted him. After checking details, he told that there was a technical issue and he has resolved it
Got another message the card will be delivered in 7-10 days
Feb 7 - Card dispatched (Found out after getting tracking ID from home branch on Feb 12)
Feb 13 - Card delivered

Lesson learnt - PSU banks are not like private banks. Its better to visit branch instead of using features on mobile app

VicksJ

TF Select
My journey to get Rupay Select debit card (IOB)

Nov 15 - Discovered this wonderful community called Technofino
Dec 1 - Came across this thread. Wanted to get Rupay select debit card (primarily for OTT). I hold Central bank of india a/c and wife has a/c in IOB. IOB Rupay select charges were 800 + GST, Central bank Rupay select charges were 950 + GST. So decided to get IOB
Jan 7 - Saw the option to upgrade debit card to Rupay select using mobile app, clicked on it. Got message that card will be delivered within 7-10 days. Rs 944 debited immediately
Jan 23 - After waiting for 10 working days, went to home branch. They said debit card has not been processed and they will raise a complaint and to wait for a week
Jan 31 - Went to home branch again. They said they have not received any response. Requested them to raise another complaint. Personally called toll free helpline and registered a complaint
Feb 5 - Called toll free again, was told that complaint has been resolved and tracking ID has been sent to home branch
Visited home branch, they said tracking ID has been received, but on using it, it shows no card
Found out contact number of Chief manager of IOB debit cards and contacted him. After checking details, he told that there was a technical issue and he has resolved it
Got another message the card will be delivered in 7-10 days
Feb 7 - Card dispatched (Found out after getting tracking ID from home branch on Feb 12)
Feb 13 - Card delivered

Lesson learnt - PSU banks are not like private banks. Its better to visit branch instead of using features on mobile app
on the contrary i received my canara bank virtural card within 2 days, physical card yet to be delivered

insight

TF Ace
no, rupay select is physical card only but in canara bank app you can see card details. physical card not yet received, applied last week only
Applied for online or mix of branch + online?
Its FYF?
I asked folks how they avoided the end of year fee and no clarity yet.

VicksJ

TF Select
Applied for online or mix of branch + online?
Its FYF?
I asked folks how they avoided the end of year fee and no clarity yet.
Applied through mobile app, it said no enrollment fee and mentioned only annual fee, so most probably it will be charged towards end of year. I dont know how one can avoid it as well.

insight

TF Ace
Applied through mobile app, it said no enrollment fee and mentioned only annual fee, so most probably it will be charged towards end of year. I dont know how one can avoid it as well.
Appreciate the clear response. So all App, no physical nothing etc.

attri

TF Buzz
Can anyone confirm if we can avail all 3 OTTs (SonyLiv, Amazon Prime and Zee5) listed here or only one is allowed as mentioned in the post?

attri

TF Buzz
Infact sonyLiv subscription can be bought with Flipkart supercoins.

IMO, one should look for account with minimum MAB requirement even if it comes with some AMC for Rupay Select DC.

Mostly HNI accounts (provided not an HNI salary based account without MAB requirements) comes with requirement of 50K to 100K MAB requirements and provide 3% interest rate.
if you keep same 50K or 100K in FD with 7% interest rate then you will lose out somewhere around 4K in yearly interest.
Lets say if you get Select DC with 5K MAB requirements with 500 to 1000 rupees AMC then it will be a better option instead of having HNI account without AMC but with MAB of 50K to 100K.
You need to have some liquid amount for emergency or for day today usage. That amount can be parked in such account and can be maintained quarterly. You are not supposed to invest emergency/daily usage fund to somewhere else.

shashank08

TF Premier
You need to have some liquid amount for emergency or for day today usage. That amount can be parked in such account and can be maintained quarterly. You are not supposed to invest emergency/daily usage fund to somewhere else.
For emergency fund.. I have kotak account with activ money (sweep facility).. which gives 7% on the amount over 25K. Activ money sweep FDs are created in the multiples of 10K.
If someone wants and is able to maintain AMB requirements then it is certainly benefit to opt for these kind of high MAB accounts but I dont have that use case.
So my overall idea was to maximize the return and that may or may not suitable for each and every individual.

ronakshah

TF Premier
For emergency fund.. I have kotak account with activ money (sweep facility).. which gives 7% on the amount over 25K. Activ money sweep FDs are created in the multiples of 10K.
If someone wants and is able to maintain AMB requirements then it is certainly benefit to opt for these kind of high MAB accounts but I dont have that use case.
So my overall idea was to maximize the return and that may or may not suitable for each and every individual.
I have surplus funds in hdfc so I will move it to Kotak. Can we activate this facility through mobile/net banking or need to visit branch?

shashank08

TF Premier
I have surplus funds in hdfc so I will move it to Kotak. Can we activate this facility through mobile/net banking or need to visit branch?
This can be activated using mobile or inet banking..but threshold changes with the account type or banking program.
If you are not the part of privy league program then threshold should be 25K or 10K.
So shift your surplus fund if you are not the part of their HNI program.

ronakshah

TF Premier
This can be activated using mobile or inet banking..but threshold changes with the account type or banking program.
If you are not the part of privy league program then threshold should be 25K or 10K.
So shift your surplus fund if you are not the part of their HNI program.
I'm part of their imperia banking programme but it's not worth it. Still will keep min bal to maintain hni relationship and move additional funds to Kotak.

VicksJ

TF Select
The only problem with these fd is in case it is liquidated then the interest rate valid for that period will be given plus the penalty mostly 0.5%. Where as in banks giving 7% you will still get 7% whether you keep for a day or year

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.