• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay-JCB Card - UAE - New Offer Started 1st Feb,24 till 31st Jan,25

SarPanch

TF Buzz
RuPay-JCB Card - UAE - New Offer Started 1st Feb,24 till 31st Jan,25

New offer for all the Dubai travelers,

1707829602994.png 1707829619160.png 1707829634817.png 1707829649723.png

• Offer: The JCB Dubai Campaign, an exclusive initiative for JCB cardholders worldwide, is crafted, managed, and executed by alike.io.
    Alike.io and JCB cover the costs of these promotions. It's important to note that these deals are in addition to the exclusive discounts available for various other attractions and experiences throughout Dubai..
  • Product: Attractions and associated offers may change at the discretion of the provider.
  • Non-Transferable and Non-Cashable: Please note that these offers cannot be transferred and are not redeemable for cash.
  • Booking Policies: Any changes to dates, cancellations, or refunds are subject to the booking policies of the specific attraction tickets.
  • Benefits: Promotions and discounts featured in the JCB Dubai Campaign are financially supported by alike.io and JCB, accessible solely through payments made with JCB Cards. Alike.io and JCB retain the right to reject promotional benefits in cases of misuse.
  • About the Burj Khalifa/NOL Offer: The JCB Promotional tickets are offered on a first come first serve basis. Valid till stocks last.
  • About the SIM Offer: The SIM card is exclusively for tourists and cannot be obtained by individuals holding a UAE residence visa. Valid till stocks last
  • Term: Offer validity (“Term”) is from 1 February, 2024 to 31st January, 2025 both days inclusive
  • Queries: If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at +971521816160 or via email at care@alike.io.

You can also take Free Abu Dhabi Shuttle and VISA at 10% off.

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
We have a group trip in march to dubai.
Are these genuine offer??
My friends asking if its fake or some fraud? Never dealt with alike.io ?
If any thing goes wrong , i will bear😔😔

SarPanch

TF Buzz
We have a group trip in march to dubai.
Are these genuine offer??
My friends asking if its fake or some fraud? Never dealt with alike.io ?
If any thing goes wrong , i will bear😔😔
This was there in 2023 ended in Sept. You can search that topic and look for reviews.
The website is genuine

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Last edited:

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have asked their chat representative to look on this matter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213_213945_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213_213945_WhatsApp.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 10

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have sbi rupay platinum jcb debit card.
At payment page it says- your card doesnot support this type of purchase?

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
International on .
I got this error after card details entered and i click pay button

Last edited:

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I think rupay not supported. See ss

Attachments

• 20240213_221823.jpg
    20240213_221823.jpg
    957.6 KB · Views: 20

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I think rupay not supported. See ss
JCB logo also showing, wait few sec and check JCB card logo will appear

You can also try after sometime, sometimes you also need to enabled international ecom and pos for international online transaction and also wait few hours and try.
dfdrety.jpg