• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Credit card on UPI - 10% upto 1000 cashback on all Department Stores

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
RuPay Credit Card on UPI - 10% upto 1000 cashback on all Department Stores:

Offer valid only on 13th and 14th January, 2024.

Offer:

• Flat 10% Cashback on minimum purchase of ₹5,000 with maximum cashback of ₹1,000 once per card; applicable on all UPI applications during the campaign period.
  • Campaign will be for 2 days i.e., 13th Jan’24 to 14th Jan’24.
Eligibility:
  • Customer should have RuPay Credit Card linked on UPI.
  • For BHIM and all other UPI applications - existing and new users.
  • All successful transactions done through RuPay Credit Card on UPI on specified MCCs*. No promo code required.
  • Cashback to be calculated on all RuPay Credit Card on UPI transactions during the offer period, without accounting for any cancellation or reversals.
Other Terms:
  • The cashback for the campaign will be from 13th Jan’24 to 14th Jan’24 only. The transactions meeting the criteria and done on MCCs which are not included in the campaign during the offer period will not become eligible for the cash back.
  • Cashback to be calculated on all RuPay Credit Card on UPI transactions, without accounting for any cancellation or reversals.
  • Once the maximum cashback amount of ₹1,000 per card is exhausted, customer shall not be eligible for further cashbacks during the campaign.
  • Cashback will be credited to the eligible customer by the Issuing Bank within 30 working days of transaction.
  • *MCCs included for the campaign are as below-
Sr No.MCCs
15411-Grocery Stores, Supermarkets
25311-Department Stores
35399-Miscellaneous General Merchandise Stores
45943-Stationery, Office and School Supply Stores
55999-Miscellaneous and Specialty Retail Stores
65817-Digital Good - Applications (Excluding Games)
75499-Misc Food/Convenience Stores/Speciality Markets

GDqUp-0aQAAI5sq.jpg

What is the maximum amount that I will get when I spend on the linked Credit card on UPI through BHIM app or any UPI app?

Each customer is eligible for maximum of ₹1,000 cashback once per card during the campaign period.

Can I make multiple transactions to avail cashback?

No, a customer can make only one transaction per card to avail the cashback benefit during the campaign period.