• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RuPay Credit Card on UPI - 10% upto 1000 cashback on all Hotels & Dining

D₹V

TF Prestige
soon swiggy & zomato will fix the loophole on this bug and restrict the max tip you can give per order...
No, they won't.

1 in lacs tip that much amount (10k ~ or above)

It'll barely cost them 100-200₹ as MDR fees.

Why would they care?

ccdc

TF Ace
No, they won't.

1 in lacs tip that much amount (10k ~ or above)

It'll barely cost them 100-200₹ as MDR fees.

Why would they care?
if many ppl misuse it....then.....coz no one in their right minds will give a tip higher than 100-200 rs in India for online delivery.

NAVEENr

TF Buzz
It's for hotel & dinning not for jewellery
You lost the game
Game over...
I know this thread is for hotel and dining. A similar offer was posted on 31st December and 1st January when I made the transaction. I am yet to receive cashback. I was checking whether someone got a cashback from Rupay since it is nearly 30 days from the transaction date. I couldn't find any email ids to contact Rupay. The bank I used is ICICI, and asking them is the worst decision since they have the dumbest customer support on earth (from my experience)

NAVEENr

TF Buzz
I know this thread is for hotel and dining. A similar offer was posted on 31st December and 1st January when I made the transaction. I am yet to receive cashback. I was checking whether someone got a cashback from Rupay since it is nearly 30 days from the transaction date. I couldn't find any email ids to contact Rupay. The bank I used is ICICI, and asking them is the worst decision since they have the dumbest customer support on earth (from my experience)
Update rupay fulfilled the cashback got the amount credited

D₹V

TF Prestige
RuPay 10% Cashback Program Recap

• 31 Dec - 1 Jan:
10% upto 3000 cashback on almost all categories
• 13 - 14 Jan: 10% upto 1000 cashback on all Department Stores
• 20 - 21 Jan: 10% upto 1000 cashback on all Hotels & Dining
• 26 - 28 Jan: 10% upto 2000 cashback on Entertainment, Dining, Apparel Electronic & Travel
• 3 - 4 Feb: 10% upto 3000 cashback on Electronics
• 10 - 11 Feb: 5% upto 3000 cashback on Jewellery