• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

H2O

TF Premier
If the card got generated today then Tomorrow it will be shipped and day after tomorrow you will receive tracking details
Then by tomorrow i will receive the tracking details. Nice. Thanks.

Update: Just received the tracking details.

Last edited:

gg123

TF Premier
Is this offer available??coz I'm planning to open an Axis account to get magnus any suggestions from your side frnd ??
if you're just opening an account. You'll not be eligible for Burgundy Magnus right away via 10L AQB. Maybe 30L FD if you negotiate with the BM,

I suggest you go to a branch and ask for Magnus LTF and say you're willing to open burgundy account. might or might not work.

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is this offer available??coz I'm planning to open an Axis account to get magnus any suggestions from your side frnd ??
Offer is available till 31st Jan.
But Your CASA AQB should be more than 10Lakhs in OCT, NOV and DEC OGS statement.
or TRV in DEC OGS statement.

People opening accounts after 31st Dec are not eligible for Lifetime free.
They will have to pay Joining and Annual fees

Last edited:

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
if you're just opening an account. You'll not be eligible for Burgundy Magnus right away via 10L AQB. Maybe 30L FD if you negotiate with the BM,

I suggest you go to a branch and ask for Magnus LTF and say you're willing to open burgundy account. might or might not work.
30l fd not possible sir , and few more query ? It's a banking programm like wealth , imperia like that or it's an account, what will happen if I haven't maintained that balance? Coz I already have hdfc idfc , sbi , indus .... So I just need magnus u suggestions are welcome sir and it's an unconditional ltf or till I hold the axis burgundy acc anything like that

gg123

TF Premier
30l fd not possible sir , and few more query ? It's a banking programm like wealth , imperia like that or it's an account, what will happen if I haven't maintained that balance? Coz I already have hdfc idfc , sbi , indus .... So I just need magnus u suggestions are welcome sir and it's an unconditional ltf or till I hold the axis burgundy acc anything like that
In imperia and ICICI wealth there are no charges if AQB Is not maintained.
But in burgundy if you don't maintain at least 2.5L they will charge you. but to keep the burgundy status you will have to maintain 10L if not they will downgrade to priority.

If you manage to get Burgundy Magnus with fee wavier before Jan 31. That'll be great but you have to keep in mind. when the tre burgundy status is not maintained the card will become chargeable.

You can only get unconditional LTF via negotiation with BM at this point of time.

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Step by step guide for making Magnus Burgundy bucket to zero
@palvannan @Harry1
Are you able to use regular ER points (earned thru Magnus burgundy debit card) at 5:4 conversion ratio?
For me as soon as I empty the MB bucket, ER points are converted to MB points at a paltry 0.46%. So for example 2100 ER Points are converted to 972 MB points.
Anybody else able to get higher conversion ratio for ER points?

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It depends on where ur 300 is coming from. If it is most recent 300 in edge reward history, then yes it won't become zero and can't utilise the Bug-2. But Bug-1 will work and u can do 20 transfers .

Bug-2 for cases, where u got bonus points recently and didn't get any MB points post that. Then u will be able to bring MB under 100 (and eventually zero).
Thank You. This worked like a charm. Cleared all my points now.

My MB point balance was 24. Ordered something with 324 points and the bucket went to zero. Then it allowed me to clear all my ERs.

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thank You. This worked like a charm. Cleared all my points now.

My MB point balance was 24. Ordered something with 324 points and the bucket went to zero. Then it allowed me to clear all my ERs.
I am new to Axis reward points. Whats the website to consume these points apart from travel edge? Can you give example of what you bought with 324 points?

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am new to Axis reward points. Whats the website to consume these points apart from travel edge? Can you give example of what you bought with 324 points?
On edge rewards portal I see many vouchers which can be redeemed by burning points but all of them say "Pay with points only". Which vouchers allow to pay with points and cash?