• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Rumor with burgundy axis magnus could be LTF (by Sep 2023 it should be official by axis i think you never know though)

leeflo05

TF Neo
I am not an Axis Customer but wanted to get Magnus LTF. I reached out to the Branch and they said the following
1) First apply for Magnus card by paying 12500 Rs
2) Create a burgundy Salary Account (> 3 L)
3) Convert the existing Magnus Card to Burgundy Magnus 5:4
Can you please clarify if this is the only way to get the card?
P.S: I hold a HDFC Regalia(12k limit), was pushing for LTF Infinia with the Branch Manager but he had followed up for few months and said he can't get it for me. So now trying to see if i can get Magnus LTF

tdot

TF Select
Axis has been giving me same reply for a month now that my account is not yet eligible for Magnus burgundy upgrade.
Oct OGS Aqb 9.85 lacs
Nov OGS Aqb 13 lacs
Dec OGS Aqb 12.50 lacs

My understanding is that I should be eligible basis last quarter AQB > 10 lacs

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Axis has been giving me same reply for a month now that my account is not yet eligible for Magnus burgundy upgrade.
Oct OGS Aqb 9.85 lacs
Nov OGS Aqb 13 lacs
Dec OGS Aqb 12.50 lacs

My understanding is that I should be eligible basis last quarter AQB > 10 lacs
Axis is taking its customers for a ride..
as simple as that.. they formulate and implement the rules in a very convoluted manner

gg123

TF Premier
Where can we check the tier a list ?
This is not a public document. Usually for these companies they offer burgundy with 2L/month. rest 3L
So, no salary account required now? I already have magnus burgundy, shall I call customer care and ask for LTF Atlas?
They denied and has no information about this offer.
Let's give it a couple of days. If the information is true lot of people will get Atlas in Jan and Massive devaluation in Feb xD

gg123

TF Premier
Axis Magnus was also given as LTF sometime last year before devaluation for people with 3L+ salary and Burgundy account. Now the same is happening with Atlas!!
Atlas was always LTF for people with 2L+ salary account.
Sometime ago they even offered LTF for people with 75k too. I was not able to grab it as my employer is only tied up with ICICI

Ankit13

TF Buzz
This worked. Card issued as LTF. Can see the same on Axis mobile app. when can i start seeind 5:4 ratio?
Hey, did you apply by mailing to premium.experience or directly called burgundy support to confirm eligibility? I am eligible based on AQB for last three months but the email team said I have to check back after 20 January.

mik777

TF Buzz
Hey, did you apply by mailing to premium.experience or directly called burgundy support to confirm eligibility? I am eligible based on AQB for last three months but the email team said I have to check back after 20 January.
Called up burgundy support.
According to me, i had fulfilled the criteria by nov end, however they just kept saying i am not eligible.
Randomly called them last week & voila, they said i am now eligible.

H2O

TF Premier
One small question, after getting the card approval message and card is showing in app for unbox, when can i expect the dispatch/tracking details? Delivery?