• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rs.18065 Bill Settled by Paying 10000 Accor Points & Rs 228 cash at Novotel Kolkata !

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I have booked 2 rooms Strategically day before yesterday in Novotel kolkata and Settled bill with 10000 accor points & Rs 238 cash.

1. Booked room with 8000 reward points though ALlL app rest 2000 rewards points settled at hotels.

2. I Tried to make total amount with multiples of 40 euro so that this can be settled easily.
it looks like a good deal, isn't it?

grshnehete

TF Select
Hi,

I have booked 2 rooms Strategically day before yesterday in Novotel kolkata and Settled bill with 10000 accor points & Rs 238 cash.

1. Booked room with 8000 reward points though ALlL app rest 2000 rewards points settled at hotels.

2. I Tried to make total amount with multiples of 40 euro so that this can be settled easily.
For booking, did you booked under saver option or the flexible option?

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Guys, I have an upcoming stay of 3 days - 5 rooms in Mercure Singapore.
Total settlement will be around 2.5L.
Should I do partial settlement through the app now while booking?
I read that when you do settlement at property you can earn status/reward points.
Any suggestions or tips?

I am also waiting for accor gold membership upgrade through Accor Registered stock holder scheme.

typhoon

TF Select
I read that when you do settlement at property you can earn status/reward points.
Any suggestions or tips?

I am also waiting for accor gold membership upgrade through Accor Registered stock holder scheme.
Did you got your gold status?
And can you tell me how many shares you bought?

hvninhll

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Any suggestions or tips?

Please enlighten us about the details of Accor Registered Stock Holder Scheme.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did you got your gold status?
And can you tell me how many shares you bought?
Please enlighten us about the details of Accor Registered Stock Holder Scheme.
Its a dead end as of now. I bought 1 Accor SA share from SBF exchange through Interactive Brokers App.
Eventhough the stock is a registered one, it is actually registered in the name of Interactive brokers in Accor's books.
So they denied the request.
I don't know how to direct register that stock in my name.

It is possible to do direct register(DRS) US based stocks in Interactive Brokers.
But there is no option for EU(Europe exchanges) based stocks.

Accor is only available in EU exchanges

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Its a dead end as of now. I bought 1 Accor SA share from SBF exchange through Interactive Brokers App.
Eventhough the stock is a registered one, it is actually registered in the name of Interactive brokers in Accor's books.

It is possible to do direct register(DRS) US based stocks in Interactive Brokers.

you will need minimum 50 shares

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
you will need minimum 50 shares
As per TnC, the requirement of 50 nos is for bearer shares. If you can get one registered share, that is enough.

From Accor Finance Department

Dear shareholder,

Thank you for your answer. I regret to inform you that’s not possible to get the Gold status without being registered, it’s an automatic upgrade based on ownership of a register share, or a manual upgrade upon owning whether 50 shares or 250 ADR (ACCYY).

I am trying to book an Accor hotel, which is showing 85 euro with breakfast, however, I can use only 4000 points (have a total of 7600 points), how to use the rest of the points for booking?

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am trying to book an Accor hotel, which is showing 85 euro with breakfast, however, I can use only 4000 points (have a total of 7600 points), how to use the rest of the points for booking?
4000 points means 80 euro. Rest balance you can use with multiple of 2000 points.

As per some promotional offer as of now you can use 1000 points in app/hotel which means minimum 20 euros payments required to pay from available points.

4000 points means 80 euro. Rest balance you can use with multiple of 2000 points.

As per some promotional offer as of now you can use 1000 points in app/hotel which means minimum 20 euros payments required to pay from available points.
>Rest balance you can use with multiple of 2000 points.
This needs to be done at the hotel & if they agree, right?
>As per some promotional offer as of now you can use 1000 points in app/hotel which means minimum 20 euros payments required to pay from available points.
This is again at the hotel? Dont see anything in the app as I booked the stay by redeeming 4000 points and now it's showing to pay 2200 at the hotel.

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
>Rest balance you can use with multiple of 2000 points.
This needs to be done at the hotel & if they agree, right?

>As per some promotional offer as of now you can use 1000 points in app/hotel which means minimum 20 euros payments required to pay from available points.
This is again at the hotel? Dont see anything in the app as I booked the stay by redeeming 4000 points and now it's showing to pay 2200 at the hotel.
If your balance payment is more than 20 euro , you can try to pay by points.

typhoon

TF Select

ACRFF is US listed Accor share. I think we can try this.