• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Old Post / No longer valid] Revision of EDGE REWARDS on Entry & Premium level Axis Cards

helloworld

TF Legend
Hello Everyone as per the latest update from the Axis Bank Credit Card department. Effective from 15th Nov, Axis Bank Credit cards (List given below) will not gain reward points on Rent Payments, fuel, educational fees payment, utility bill payment and government fees payment (tax, etc).
Not applicable for - axis magnus, reserve, select, vistara co branded credit cards.

1665395370339.png

Three Observations:

- Axis hate towards Ace continued by including that card when the topic is not related to that card 🤨

- Axis might have issued enough MyZone cards as LTF, now they don't want to give 0.4% reward points also on some categories.

- Poor privilege, looks like will be for specific purpose only.

Last edited:

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone as per the latest update from the Axis Bank Credit Card department. Effective from 15th Nov, Axis Bank Credit cards (List given below) will not gain reward points on Rent Payments, fuel, educational fees payment, utility bill payment and government fees payment (tax, etc).

revision-of-edge-rewards-on-axis-bank-credit-cards_page-0001.jpg
Not applicable for - axis magnus, reserve, select, vistara co branded credit cards.

Attachments

• revision-of-edge-rewards-on-axis-bank-credit-cards.pdf
    290.1 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Select and Reserve also not mentioned.
This is what I got from support.

Regards to your query please be informed that With effect from 15th Nov'22, the customers would not earn edge rewards on low interchange categories (Rent, Utilities, Fuel, Government Institutions and Education). The credit card products that is excluded from this revision are all HNI cards (Magnus, Reserve and Burgundy Private, MMI World Select, Vistara Infinite) and the cards which do not offer Edge rewards.

Thankfully Magnus is excluded. Not sure about Select. They mentioned MMI World select, which is probably miles and more card. Select is probably part of signature card there and won't earn points.

Interestingly they mentioned low interchange categories. Didn't know that MDR is based on categories. Now it makes sense why they don't give rewards on wallet loads. But then it doesn't explain why Paytm charges for wallet load.

Hi, I am planning to take the Magnus card because i have 1 lac rent payment per month, just checking which would be the correct amount of edge rewards point i will receive?

1 - Only milestone: 25000 points
2 - Milestone plus regular points: 25000+6000= 31000 points
3 - Milestone plus 50k limit on rent: 25000+3000= 28000 points

Or is there anything else i am missing?

Hi, I am planning to take the Magnus card because i have 1 lac rent payment per month, just checking which would be the correct amount of edge rewards point i will receive?

1 - Only milestone: 25000 points
2 - Milestone plus regular points: 25000+6000= 31000 points
3 - Milestone plus 50k limit on rent: 25000+3000= 28000 points

Or is there anything else i am missing?

Note: Max reward points on rent payment is 6000 per transaction.

Note: They might block or cancel your card for doing such high amount of rent payment each month.

Consider reaching milestone with mix of transactions.

Last edited: