• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Reversal of Late pament charges on kotak League LTF CC

ffhhvcchnn

TF Buzz
Hi, this is the first time in my life that i missed my kotal league cc bill payment that too of Rs 1870, Total bill amount was 128870, i paid 127000, and forgot 1870, they charged my around 5k for late charges including GST? How can i waive off my charges, i talked to customer care, they told this can be on approval basis and will take 7 days. After 7 days when i called for status update, they closed previous request and told to again wait 7 days and again will raise request for approval, they are saying it completely on approval basis? what to do? I then requested to close my other VIRTUAL Rupay card(late fine was on kotak league) , so that if they ask why closing, i will demand to reverse the charges, but they simply taken the request and told that card will be closed in 2 working days? Anyone experienced pls help.

ffhhvcchnn

TF Buzz
Escalate it to NO and PNO later if NO doesn't do anything.
how to contact them? Should i email them, or tell again customer care to raise a request for approval, and also my due date for payment of late charges are in 5 days, should i pay late charges, and ask for reversal from NO or PNO or Customer care?

Pankhuri

TF Ace

There is an option to click here after email, use that. Haven't used myself, so not speaking from experience.

You should pay what's in the statement and on time. Because not doing so might result in another late payment and subsequent fines. If the bank happen to reverse the charges, it would be reflected in next statement anyway. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
As long as the minimum due is paid they cannot charge late payment fees.
Be sure to escalate and have them remove any late payment on your credit report as well if the amount you had paid was above the minimum due.