• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to confirm in writing that the Kotak League platinum credit card is LTF unconditional ?

I applied online via cars.kotak.com , it got approved , when applying it was showing 0 joining fee and 0 annual fee without any conditions , How to confirm in writing that the Kotak League platinum credit card is LTF unconditional ? I know kotak is one of the most cheater bank , so being cautious here.

Strange

TF Legend
I applied online via cars.kotak.com , it got approved , when applying it was showing 0 joining fee and 0 annual fee without any conditions , How to confirm in writing that the Kotak League platinum credit card is LTF unconditional ? I know kotak is one of the most cheater bank , so being cautious here.
Login to Kotak netbanking on top right corner click help then inbox. send email and get confirmation.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
did you get confirmation yet?

cryoengine

TF Premier
Hi, I see you posted in other kotak league ltf thread that your application was rejected without even checking cibil. Could you share the full story, please? I am in the same boat at this moment. Did the application status show not approved and you still got the card?