• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Regalia to Infinia Upgrade (Query)

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hoping for the best. She is quite sure about the approval as she has business head approval, but judging from HDFC previous experiences i am still not sure. Also, i have directly rejected her investment offers. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ
She will call about her investment offers once you get the Infinia. "Sir, you got the Infinia, now do a small favour for me Sir, also you will only gain....." :)

My new RM also did, but wasn't very pushy. Main thing was no attitude like my last RM -- take ULIP or forget about Infinia kinds.

H2O

TF Premier
She will call about her investment offers once you get the Infinia. "Sir, you got the Infinia, now do a small favour for me Sir, also you will only gain....." :)

My new RM also did, but wasn't very pushy. Main thing was no attitude like my last RM -- take ULIP or forget about Infinia kinds.

I told her, the max i can do is transfer some funds, so she can do FDs with her employee code. As i already have some emergency fund parked in Axis i donā€™t see any harm if she can get me Infinia.

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I told her, the max i can do is transfer some funds, so she can do FDs with her employee code. As i already have some emergency fund parked in Axis i donā€™t see any harm if she can get me Infinia.

Yes, interest rates would be similar. That's win-win for everyone.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

My RM is much like your last RM
Take ULIP or forget about Infinia

I told him.. ā€œand you forget about meā€

Iā€™m happy with my other cards šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My RM is much like your last RM
Take ULIP or forget about Infinia

I told him.. ā€œand you forget about meā€

Iā€™m happy with my other cards šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Please don't ignore that attitude. I raised it with Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and told them it was unacceptable and also threatened to move out FDs. The bank can tell me I am not eligible for Infinia as per their norms, but can't tell me "take ULIP or forget about Infinia."

In a month, I had a new RM and a new Infinia after due application process.

shivamk

TF Premier
Hoping for the best. She is quite sure about the approval as she has business head approval, but judging from HDFC previous experiences i am still not sure. Also, i have directly rejected her investment offers. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ
Possible to share the RM details over DM?

shivamk

TF Premier
Virtual RM bro, I can't have her number or email ID. Not possible. She always calls from a landline number.
Ah ok ok. Any idea what's the min criteria in HDFC to have an RM? Can SB Max have RM without Classic program?

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ah ok ok. Any idea what's the min criteria in HDFC to have an RM? Can SB Max have RM without Classic program?

Yes, I have an RM and my HDFC Bank Account account is a humble Savings Max. I have resisted all their entreaties to join the Imperia programme.

I don't see having Imperia as a major advantage. I have ICICI Wealth Management and the RM can never be reached. Last week I needed some clarity so I called. No one picks up and the IVR says transferring you to alternate RM and usually nothing happens there too. Don't think HDFC is better.

techt

TF Legend
Yes, I have an RM and my HDFC Bank Account account is a humble Savings Max. I have resisted all their entreaties to join the Imperia programme.

I don't see having Imperia as a major advantage. I have ICICI Wealth Management and the RM can never be reached. Last week I needed some clarity so I called. No one picks up and the IVR says transferring you to alternate RM and usually nothing happens there too. Don't think HDFC is better.
You are correct āœ…

shivamk

TF Premier

Any idea how can I request for an RM?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I ensured I meet all criteria and then called RM. He said I'm eligible and asked me to mail the application as I wasn't in the same city.
if you have marked all the checkbox ticked just send documents to chennai with upgrade form
It will done

We need bypass RM in some cases

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have ICICI Wealth Management and the RM can never be reached. Last week I needed some clarity so I called. No one picks up and the IVR says transferring you to alternate RM and usually nothing happens there too.
You can try calling the wealth management team directly at 1800 103 8181. Usually someone picks up in less than 5 seconds and calls me by my name and ask how may i help you today sir.

I give them full points for "trying to help me". But their replies are mostly unsatisfactory in my cases.

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can try calling the wealth management team directly at 1800 103 8181. Usually someone picks up in less than 5 seconds and calls me by my name and ask how may i help you today sir.

I give them full points for "trying to help me". But their replies are mostly unsatisfactory in my cases.

That's the number behind my debit card, however they now have Express Relationship Banking and I've received text messages asking me to call on 022-44400000

ICICI.jpeg

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That's the number behind my debit card, however they now have Express Relationship Banking and I've received text messages asking me to call on 022-44400000

ICICI.jpeg

Iā€™m having difficulties getting WM visa infinite dc and they are offering MC world dc with my salary wealth account saying Iā€™m account is not fully a wealth account

Which dc did you get with your WM account?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Iā€™m having difficulties getting WM visa infinite dc and they are offering MC world dc with my salary wealth account saying Iā€™m account is not fully a wealth account

Which dc did you get with your WM account?
In WM account, you do not get Visa Infinite card. It would be either MC world or Visa Platinum.
Visa infinite is given to Wealth select or Private Banking customers.

Last edited: