• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Regalia to Infinia Upgrade (Query)

H2O

TF Premier
These HDFC representatives keep rescheduling my courier delivery every day since they want the delivery to be the next day. I scolded my RM today. Useless people.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Congratula
Hi,

My RM has the necessary approvals to upgrade my Regalia Gold to Infinia Metal. This morning I received an email from the HDFC Payment business manager who asked me to fill out an upgrade form with bank official column details (like source, promo, and LG code) and asked me to courier it to the Chennai office. I'm really excited and have mailed all the documents (upgrade form and 3-month salary slip) to the Chennai office through a priority parcel. The documents should reach the Chennai office by tomorrow.

The HDFC Business Manager further said that once you ship the documents, give me the AWB number so that he can notify the Chennai Team about your case and share all the approvals obtained for my application. Basically, I threatened my RM to move all my funds out of HDFC, and she escalated my matter to the upper authorities and got their approval.

My question is: How long does the Chennai team take to review and assess the application? Are there still any chances of rejection from here on?
Congratulations!!!

They are asking for 2L per year ULIP investment to issue Infinia invite. I didn’t go ahead!!!

H2O

TF Premier
They asked ULIP to me as well, i rejected upfront. Then RM asked to transfer some funds in HDFC account and she will do the FD, which i find fine as i have funds lying idle in axis.

shivamk

TF Premier
They asked ULIP to me as well, i rejected upfront. Then RM asked to transfer some funds in HDFC account and she will do the FD, which i find fine as i have funds lying idle in axis.
How much did they ask for Infinia? Any fee waivers you were offered?

H2O

TF Premier
How much did they ask for Infinia? Any fee waivers you were offered?
I did not show any interest and rejected her offer. However, she pitched again today and I reiterated that I was not interested. I mentioned that I could transfer some amount from my Axis bank account to HDFC, but only after my card was approved. She assured me that I could trust her and that they had approval from their business head, so the card would be approved.

H2O

TF Premier
Hi,

My RM has the necessary approvals to upgrade my Regalia Gold to Infinia Metal. This morning I received an email from the HDFC Payment business manager who asked me to fill out an upgrade form with bank official column details (like source, promo, and LG code) and asked me to courier it to the Chennai office. I'm really excited and have mailed all the documents (upgrade form and 3-month salary slip) to the Chennai office through a priority parcel. The documents should reach the Chennai office by tomorrow.

The HDFC Business Manager further said that once you ship the documents, give me the AWB number so that he can notify the Chennai Team about your case and share all the approvals obtained for my application. Basically, I threatened my RM to move all my funds out of HDFC, and she escalated my matter to the upper authorities and got their approval.

My question is: How long does the Chennai team take to review and assess the application? Are there still any chances of rejection from here on?
Any update bro?

arjun

TF Select
Here I'm trying to get Infinia with account balance of Rs 2000 😂 and Preferred Banking Relationship. They outrightly declined and said max they'll offer DCB with FYF.
I have preferred banking relationship and I have Moneyback from 4 years, They are not offering anything other than Bizpower, What did you share that they offer DCB with FYF ? Salary slip or ITR? what is your RV?

AyushJaju

TF Buzz
I have preferred banking relationship and I have Moneyback from 4 years, They are not offering anything other than Bizpower, What did you share that they offer DCB with FYF ? Salary slip or ITR? what is your RV?
I have shared by Salary Slip & Bank statement

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No, RM only said it would take around 10 days. That's it.

They also do verification of home and office address or at least one. In my case the guy who filled the form filled up registered office address from my payslip and that was some lawyer's office. So I got another call from the RM and had to clarify, etc, and once again another check was done.

You know its approved when you get a virtual card by email. But incidentally, the email does not mention its an Infinia card (see screenshot below). And all virtual card PDFs look the same for HDFC. HDFC Bank loves delighting customers using mystery as a tool.

1714653316843.png

H2O

TF Premier
They also do verification of home and office address or at least one. In my case the guy who filled the form filled up registered office address from my payslip and that was some lawyer's office. So I got another call from the RM and had to clarify, etc, and once again another check was done.

You know its approved when you get a virtual card by email. But incidentally, the email does not mention its an Infinia card (see screenshot below). And all virtual card PDFs look the same for HDFC. HDFC Bank loves delighting customers using mystery as a tool.

1714653316843.png
She hasn't asked me to provide any payslips so far and they don't have my office address I think, however, my account is a salary account from a top IT firm. Let's see.

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
She hasn't asked me to provide any payslips so far and they don't have my office address I think, however, my account is a salary account from a top IT firm. Let's see.

Yeah, that's different. My salary account isn't with HDFC and my HDFC savings account is hardly used. Hence I had to provide payslips and bank statements where my salary is credited. Yours should be a smoother process. Fingers crossed.

H2O

TF Premier
Yeah, that's different. My salary account isn't with HDFC and my HDFC savings account is hardly used. Hence I had to provide payslips and bank statements where my salary is credited. Yours should be a smoother process. Fingers crossed.
Hoping for the best. She is quite sure about the approval as she has business head approval, but judging from HDFC previous experiences i am still not sure. Also, i have directly rejected her investment offers. 🤪🤪