• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Regalia gold Welcome Benefits Redemption Issue

bulldozer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
MMT black and CV silver tier benefit will only be offered to you if you spend 1L within 90 days after activation. 2.5K voucher may or may not be sent to you.
This is right. I have Regalia Gold LTF (don't ask me how. When I applied it was shown FYF but then got a mail saying it is being offered as LTF without me asking for it)
Got MMT black and CV Silver tier once 1L limit was crossed

H2O

TF Premier
How did u get regalia gold ltf?? I have regalia ltf and when i asked the bank (physical bank and cust care) they said regalia gold can be given to me fyf only and not ltf.
He created a thread making everybody who tried and got rejected jealous, and gone.

Bye Bye Khatam GIF by Aniket Mishra

Last edited:

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
This is right. I have Regalia Gold LTF (don't ask me how. When I applied it was shown FYF but then got a mail saying it is being offered as LTF without me asking for it)
Please if you could share the screenshot of the email it would be of immense help for me to pester my RM.
He straight away told me that Regalia Gold LTF is not possible, in a rude tone.

D₹V

TF Prestige
You got regalia gold in July-August.

Am I right? 😅

dvader

TF Premier
That time one guy got even Infinia LTF as he applied as new.

Besides that, upgrades are always FYF, so LTF possible as new application only.
As I always say CC deparments are mandated to be high on good stuff before approving requests. I upgraded from Regalia First (Paid) to Regalia Gold and asked them to make it LTF, they denied it the first time (over email), asked again to reconsider and got it LTF.

dvader

TF Premier
How did you make your case to justify ask of LTF?
That is the good part, I didn't, I just said I am an old customer and have used the CC responsibly for last 5 years that is it (You know the usual ChatGPT BS). I don't know why they made it LTF, my total spends on the card was just 50K. The recosideration mail was exactly same except for, "please reconsider" at the end.

Last edited:
That is the good part, I didn't, I just said I am an old customer and have used the CC responsibly for last 5 years that is it (You know the usual ChatGPT BS). I don't know why they made it LTF, my total spends on the card was just 50K. The recosideration mail was exactly same except for, "please reconsider" at the end.
I am going to use line "please reconsider/consider" for all HDFC requests now onwards :D

aam.aadmi

TF Select
Dear Mr. aam.aadmi,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated XXXX XX, 2023 addressed to our Senior Management and our subsequent interim response sent on dated XXXX XX, 2023 regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account.

It is unfortunate to note that your recent interactions with the bank have not been to your satisfaction and we regret the inconvenience you have been put through in the experience. We have taken note of your feedback shared regarding the interactions with our relationship manager towards issuance of a lifetime free Regalia Gold credit card. Your specific comments shared has been treated with full attention.

Based on your interactions with our relationship manager, we confirm having arranged to convert your existing Regalia Gold credit card ending XX21 to a lifetime free card and the same will be processed by XXXX XX, 2023. We seek your patience in the interim period.

Having said this, we wish to clarify that there is no annual / renewal fee applicable for your credit card account. We also wish to inform you that your relationship is extremely important to us. Hence, we urge you to continue usage on your credit card providing us with more opportunities to serve you.

For any further clarification, please feel free to write to us at priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com and we shall be glad to assist you.

Kindly note the query reference number for this correspondence is XXXXXXXXXX.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Regards,

XXXXXX XXXXXX

Customer Service Manager
Principal Nodal Officer Desk
HDFC Bank Ltd.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Dear Mr. aam.aadmi,

This is with reference to your e-mail dated XXXX XX, 2023 addressed to our Senior Management and our subsequent interim response sent on dated XXXX XX, 2023 regarding your HDFC Bank credit card account.

It is unfortunate to note that your recent interactions with the bank have not been to your satisfaction and we regret the inconvenience you have been put through in the experience. We have taken note of your feedback shared regarding the interactions with our relationship manager towards issuance of a lifetime free Regalia Gold credit card. Your specific comments shared has been treated with full attention.

Based on your interactions with our relationship manager, we confirm having arranged to convert your existing Regalia Gold credit card ending XX21 to a lifetime free card and the same will be processed by XXXX XX, 2023. We seek your patience in the interim period.

Having said this, we wish to clarify that there is no annual / renewal fee applicable for your credit card account. We also wish to inform you that your relationship is extremely important to us. Hence, we urge you to continue usage on your credit card providing us with more opportunities to serve you.

For any further clarification, please feel free to write to us at priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com and we shall be glad to assist you.

Kindly note the query reference number for this correspondence is XXXXXXXXXX.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Regards,

XXXXXX XXXXXX

Customer Service Manager
Principal Nodal Officer Desk
HDFC Bank Ltd.
aisa kya process kiye bhai, detail story batao