• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia credit card

Harrypotter

TF Premier
What's the minimum limit for which HDFC will issue regalia credit card currently holding moneyback plus with 150000. Any ways to upgrade

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What's the minimum limit for which HDFC will issue regalia credit card currently holding moneyback plus with 150000. Any ways to upgrade
The floor Limit of HDFC Regalia is 3L - your HDFC CC needs a 3L limit for an upgrade to Regalia.
p.s: If you are not aiming for Infinia -> Regalia reward rate is poor. You can go for HDFC Millennia.

repertoire

TF Select
The floor Limit of HDFC Regalia is 3L - your HDFC CC needs a 3L limit for an upgrade to Regalia.
p.s: If you are not aiming for Infinia -> Regalia reward rate is poor. You can go for HDFC Millennia.
Off-topic, but are you familiar with the floor limit for Diners Club Privilege? Is it the same as Regalia or lower?

moonsmart

TF Premier
I too got Business Moneyback card with 1.5L limit two months back, what's the best way to get it upgraded to Millennia?

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
HDFC is offering Regalia as an upgrade to me (FYF) on my existing Millenia (LTF). Due to the poor reward rate, I am letting this offer pass for now. Will choose DCP if it will be on offer.