• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
since 2017 i was using HDFC regalia first card, and my father have good rep. with HDFC bank i got 1.35 L Regalia First card. Then till 2021 i increased limit to 4.80 L. and upgreaded to Regalia Visa. but card was not LTF, but my spend was about 3.5L per year, I haven't paid any Fee (ie 2500 Rs)

I did mistake in 2023 buy Appling Neu Repay card (TATA Neu Infinity)(As a Floater) through neu app not with branch so I got FYF not LTF. If i have done through branch i might have got LTF.

So, now my spend is 3.5 L year, and both my card are paid card (2500 Rs. for Regalia; and 1500 Rs for Neu Infinity) both card are sharing Limit but to waive off of fee require 3L transaction each. That was unfair according to me if Limit is shared waive off criteria should be shared too, I ask my RM to Either do sharing of Waive of limit or just get one of my card LTF. He did "TRY" and said its not possible.

My credit score was 878 in exprion and 812 in CIBIL, and through TechnoFino community I get to know how i can get leverage and ask them to do LTF.

So I applied and Got these cards:
  • ICICI Amazon LTF : 3L Limit
  • ICICI Sapphiro Amex + MC : 3L Limit
  • Axis Neo Card LTF : 4.80L Limit (Card to Card)(After my NEO card arrived the MYZONE got LTF, Missed that)
  • IDFC First Select LTF : 2L Limit

Now with this i mailed them to LTF my card. AND GUESS WHAT they DID!

well just for regalia the got me LTF, As tata neu was branded card they said they cant do much.

______

1. So should i got any more card? Suggest any LTF Cards?
  2. Can i convert my tata neu infinity Rupay to LTF? if yes, than how?
  3. If not Neu infinity rupay, what is best card to do UPI Transaction to get reward?(Tata neu give 1.5% upto 500 Rs.)

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
Congrats !!! You already got the best option.
When you pay annual fee for tata neu infinity, they give equivalent points of 1499. So effectively the GST of it which is about 270inr is the fee. With occasional offers this too gets covered up.

Still if you are unhappy, mail them after 6 months.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Congrats !!! You already got the best option.
When you pay annual fee for tata neu infinity, they give equivalent points of 1499. So effectively the GST of it which is about 270inr is the fee. With occasional offers this too gets covered up.

Still if you are unhappy, mail them after 6 months.
Is it for renewal too?

I don't think

since 2017 i was using HDFC regalia first card, and my father have good rep. with HDFC bank i got 1.35 L Regalia First card. Then till 2021 i increased limit to 4.80 L. and upgreaded to Regalia Visa. but card was not LTF, but my spend was about 3.5L per year, I haven't paid any Fee (ie 2500 Rs)

I did mistake in 2023 buy Appling Neu Repay card (TATA Neu Infinity)(As a Floater) through neu app not with branch so I got FYF not LTF. If i have done through branch i might have got LTF.

So, now my spend is 3.5 L year, and both my card are paid card (2500 Rs. for Regalia; and 1500 Rs for Neu Infinity) both card are sharing Limit but to waive off of fee require 3L transaction each. That was unfair according to me if Limit is shared waive off criteria should be shared too, I ask my RM to Either do sharing of Waive of limit or just get one of my card LTF. He did "TRY" and said its not possible.

My credit score was 878 in exprion and 812 in CIBIL, and through TechnoFino community I get to know how i can get leverage and ask them to do LTF.

So I applied and Got these cards:
  • ICICI Amazon LTF : 3L Limit
  • ICICI Sapphiro Amex + MC : 3L Limit
  • Axis Neo Card LTF : 4.80L Limit (Card to Card)(After my NEO card arrived the MYZONE got LTF, Missed that)
  • IDFC First Select LTF : 2L Limit

Now with this i mailed them to LTF my card. AND GUESS WHAT they DID!

well just for regalia the got me LTF, As tata neu was branded card they said they cant do much.

______

1. So should i got any more card? Suggest any LTF Cards?
  2. Can i convert my tata neu infinity Rupay to LTF? if yes, than how?
  3. If not Neu infinity rupay, what is best card to do UPI Transaction to get reward?(Tata neu give 1.5% upto 500 Rs.)
congratulations on LTF man!
for second question i have asked my RM, you can cancel and apply again 90% it will work. You can try it.