• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Refunds for failed Paytm Credit Card Bill Payment

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My HDFC CC Bill payment failed on Paytm, using IndusInd Exclusive Debit Card. Paytm app shows payment failed. However, money was deducted by IndusInd.

Any idea when it should be refunded? Paytm CC says the bank will refund as per timelines. However, it has been 3 working days and I still haven't received the credit.

kushhh

TF Ace
My payment also failed on 5th Jan , i paid through UPI , but didn't get the refund till now. Have contacted them on Twitter , they are just copy pasting messages to wait for 3-7 days .

Is there any RBI guidelines, which gives compensation to the customer who did payment via upi , if they don't the refund timely ?
@Abhishek012
@D₹V

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
My payment also failed on 5th Jan , i paid through UPI , but didn't get the refund till now. Have contacted them on Twitter , they are just copy pasting messages to wait for 3-7 days .

Is there any RBI guidelines, which gives compensation to the customer who did payment via upi , if they don't the refund timely ?
@Abhishek012
@D₹V
Bank account link UPI ?

UPI refund direct credit to your bank account, check your bank statement.
no refund sms or 3rd party UPI app history showing refund statement.

last thing, wait 5 working days. some banks take lot of time to credit the UPI refund, also possbile paytm reverse the UPI transaction.

UPI reverse transaction takes upto 5 bank working days.

kushhh

TF Ace
Bank account link UPI ?

UPI refund direct credit to your bank account, check your bank statement.
no refund sms or 3rd party UPI app history showing refund statement.

last thing, wait 5 working days. some banks take lot of time to credit the UPI refund, also possbile paytm reverse the UPI transaction.

UPI reverse transaction takes upto 5 bank working days.
Yeah it was done through sbi UPI bank account .... Will wait for 5 working days

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I did for hdfc cc bill payment using mobikwik on 6, got message for refund on 8 jan. I think need to wait for 5-7 days.
Anyone has any idea about mobikwik refund?

Mukund

TF Neo
Maine 7 Jan ko HDFC ka CC bill pay Kiya tha 50,001 ka Paytm wallet se , bill payment failed lekin refund nhi aaya wallet Mai abhi tak , aaj 5 working days hogya , Customer care ko contact krne se bot reply mil rha. Kitna time lagta hai Paytm wallet Mai refund aane mai failed bill payment ka ?

drsel

TF Legend
From 1st March can we still use Paytm to pay credit card bills using our debit card of indusind bank ?
because my money got debited but the payment is not received on Axis credit card even after 30 minutes.
Last month it was IMPS and took less than five minutes.
@TechnoFino @Subhankar @CMG @anirban.choudhury @Abhishek012
In the chat support --
Your order xxx for bill payment of Axis Bank credit card XXXX XXXX XXXX is submitted to Axis Bank. Typically, Axis Bank processes the same in your account within 4 hours.

Since your payment was made less than 4 hours ago, we request you to wait until the time has passed. If your bill is still shown as processing even after 4 hours, you will be given the option to cancel this transaction

ghost of sparta

TF Select
In the chat support --
Your order xxx for bill payment of Axis Bank credit card XXXX XXXX XXXX is submitted to Axis Bank. Typically, Axis Bank processes the same in your account within 4 hours.

Since your payment was made less than 4 hours ago, we request you to wait until the time has passed. If your bill is still shown as processing even after 4 hours, you will be given the option to cancel this transaction
Hey, I’m in the same situation. I paid cc bill through Paytm and it still didn’t get credited after 8 hours. Chat support is giving the same response as you shared. How much time did it take in your case to get credited? Is it possible to connect a real customer support person instead of a bot?

drsel

TF Legend
Hey, I’m in the same situation. I paid cc bill through Paytm and it still didn’t get credited after 8 hours. Chat support is giving the same response as you shared. How much time did it take in your case to get credited? Is it possible to connect a real customer support person instead of a bot?
Can take up to three working days