• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Re. 1 Credited from HONGKONG

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I got this strange message from Axis bank yesterday, about a IMPS credit transaction of ₹1 into my savings account . The transaction mentioned sender as CAMS/HONGKONG/Acco.
Have someone faced the same situation or can explain the transaction, it would be very helpful for me and the community.
Screenshot_20230103-085816~2.png

zealot

TF Premier
I got this strange message from Axis bank yesterday, about a IMPS credit transaction of ₹1 into my savings account . The transaction mentioned sender as CAMS/HONGKONG/Acco.
Have someone faced the same situation or can explain the transaction, it would be very helpful for me and the community.
Screenshot_20230103-085816~2.png
Did you changed account details for MF or Withdraw any MF funds? It seems CAMS verifying your account details. They might send this 1Rs from HSBC bank. That's why it was shown as Hongkong.

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Did you changed account details for MF or Withdraw any MF funds? It seems CAMS verifying your account details. They might send this 1Rs from HSBC bank. That's why it was shown as Hongkong.
I don't have any MFs in this account. But I gave my docs to an LIC agent to open a new scheme from this account.

zealot

TF Premier
I don't have any MFs in this account. But I gave my docs to an LIC agent to open a new scheme from this account.
Maybe the scheme related to CAMS somehow. I have no idea about LIC schemes. But for shown as Hongkong, they payment made from HSBC bank and I am sure about that. So need to worry. It's just for account verification.

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@zealot is right, this is a penny drop verification. Read more here.
You can check with your LIC Agent if they do penny drops for verification.