• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trip to Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Philippines , China, Hongkong, South Korea, Palau anything to discuss ask me questions :)

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
If anyone have been there just let me know your experience what hotel to pick and what to do. What are the best places to go and what to avoid? What should we buy etc etc anything in mind lets share.

Also please feel free to share reward strategy.

shubhank008

TF Buzz
If anyone have been there just let me know your experience what hotel to pick and what to do. What are the best places to go and what to avoid? What should we buy etc etc anything in mind lets share.

Also please feel free to share reward strategy.

How long did visa process for taiwan take and any tips ?
I am planning to do a multi-asian country trip and transit through either taiwan or china (though visa cost is irking me) to Japan (using Mile Awards, not cash flight, thus the indirect route).

Not a fan of Taiwan's visa cost either, but don't see any other option, last resort would be to transit through korea perhaps, which more or less has same visa cost as Taiwan

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I am planning to do a multi-asian country trip and transit through either taiwan or china (though visa cost is irking me) to Japan (using Mile Awards, not cash flight, thus the indirect route).

Not a fan of Taiwan's visa cost either, but don't see any other option, last resort would be to transit through korea perhaps, which more or less has same visa cost as Taiwan
its evisa also you can get entry if you have any major country visa example Japan, Korea, Schengen, USA

NeerajNegi

TF Premier

Soory I am not able to understand :( anything else if you want to transit you can check china or Korea depends on you. btw transist from these doens' make any sense until you go there