• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now giving away LTF World Safari/ICON from Shoprite if you are upgraded from Zomato Edition

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

One big news I wanted to share with all of you.
Currently RBL is upgrading LTF Shoprite to LTF World Safari if you got LTF Shoprite from Zomato Edition.

Whoever has it, just call RBL & say that the Reward Rate is very poor with Shoprite & I don't want to continue with it.
Also ask if there is any upgrade offer for World Safari/ICON.
Based on your profile there is 99% probability that you will be offered either one of them. Many people has got it.

Go try your luck now!!

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Today I have sent a mail to cardcancellation@rblbank.com for cancellation of RBL shoprite LTF card.. .in hope for upgrade to LTF world safari or ICON .... just now received sms / email that card has been blocked basis on your card cancellation request .
will the retention team call to give any offer or directly cancel card as requested???

Incase they call for offer retention which card to choose Safari / ICON ??

Today I have sent a mail to cardcancellation@rblbank.com for cancellation of RBL shoprite LTF card.. .in hope for upgrade to LTF world safari or ICON .... just now received sms / email that card has been blocked basis on your card cancellation request .
will the retention team call to give any offer or directly cancel card as requested???

You will get call from retention team

ank_sh1

TF Premier
I had recently applied for Shoprite, the card is approved and I am getting 2-3 calls since last 2 days saying that my profile is eligible for Icon and want to proceed with it with 5k+gst. I had denied and said that if its going to be ltf then I am taking it else give me Shoprite. Again today they called and said if not Icon I am also eligible for World Safari with 3k+gst. I have denied and said the same that if I get LTF then I am going to take it else no.

Has anyone been in same situation, and did they consider giving Icon or Safari LTF during application process itself? if yes, how do I negotiate?

Me also sent mail to rbl for card cancellation for retention offer but today mail was received card was cancelled

VicksJ

TF Select
I am not sure why RBL is behaving like this when they do not have single card which can compete with super premium cards. The rewards is rate is bad on even the top most card

xiddy

TF Premier
RBL reduced the limit on my world safari FYF to 30K and they refused to give me a reason why. Basically made the card useless for me, so i asked them to close it. They took 3 weeks and did not even call once for retention.

aashuuuu

TF Premier
RBL reduced the limit on my world safari FYF to 30K and they refused to give me a reason why. Basically made the card useless for me, so i asked them to close it. They took 3 weeks and did not even call once for retention.
Ask for compensation for the time taken after 7 days.

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have RBL WS FYF. Will close on 20th March, if they agree to convert to LTF then well and good. Else, will cancel the card.
March is FY ending so they want to show good numbers to their stakeholders.