• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL is now giving away LTF World Safari/ICON from Shoprite if you are upgraded from Zomato Edition

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

One big news I wanted to share with all of you.
Currently RBL is upgrading LTF Shoprite to LTF World Safari if you got LTF Shoprite from Zomato Edition.

Whoever has it, just call RBL & say that the Reward Rate is very poor with Shoprite & I don't want to continue with it.
Also ask if there is any upgrade offer for World Safari/ICON.
Based on your profile there is 99% probability that you will be offered either one of them. Many people has got it.

Go try your luck now!!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Enlighten us please :)
Yeah.. Plz sir
Sorry to disappoint you guys.. I haven't got any RBL CC .. and not planning to own as well.
I started my banking relationship with RBL recently mainly for Signature + DC and because of high interest rate, I did FD of 5L and got my Signature Banking realtionship up and running.

I think there is not a real use case of these RBL CCs as of now... if I jump into these RBL CCs, I will definitley share my experience here.. in this thread itself ... until then happy RBLing !!!

Last edited:

VicksJ

TF Select
Sorry to disappoint you guys.. I haven't got any RBL CC .. and not planning to own as well.
I started my banking relationship with RBL recently mainly for Signature + DC and because of high interest rate, I did FD of 5L and got my Signature Banking realtionship up and running.

I think there is not a real use case of these RBL CCs as of now... if I jump into these RBL CCs, I will definitley share my experience here.. in this thread itself ... until then happy RBLing !!!
that card comes with signature banking, last time I checked signature+ is a standalone card and not same as signature debit card

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
ok for that there is no need of signature banking and normal 5k MAB account will also work as you have to pay joining and annual fee on the card
I know... you didn't read my post properly...
I didn't upgrade my banking relationship to Signature to get Sginature+ DC..

I wanted to get 8% FD rate on my free funds so, I made 5L FD and there by I got signature Banking.. Got it...

TF Buzz
No. It is same as my earlier card (3.3L).

Yet to receive card or dispatch details but I can see the card in App.

Edit: Got dispatch SMS with tracking number.
Got an SMS from RBL Bank to give a missed call to increase credit limit from 3.3L to 4.3L and I availed it.

"Thank you for sharing your consent for limit increase offer. You will receive a confirmation within 2 working days. We look forward for your continued patronage."

I had used this card for forex multiple times (total 94k) in last 30 days.