• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have visited RBL branch today. They were so casual like a sarkari bank. They have asked for min 10000 MAB and told me that the amount shall be pay by cheque.
Just open the 10k MAB account using via Tab banking and give them 10k cheque. After 30 minutes or so your account will be activated and within next 24-48 hours it will be fully activated.

By the time your account is fully activated if the cheque is cleared, very good. Else just transfer some amount electronically and apply for Sig+ card from the app.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have visited RBL branch today. They were so casual like a sarkari bank. They have asked for min 10000 MAB and told me that the amount shall be pay by cheque.
Just open the 10k MAB account using via Tab banking and give them 10k cheque. After 30 minutes or so your account will be activated and within next 24-48 hours it will be fully activated.

By the time your account is fully activated if the cheque is cleared, very good. Else just transfer some amount electronically and apply for Sig+ card from the app.
This is exactly correct and I did exactly the same about 2 to 3 months ago..
They won’t care about you, but because you want their DC just go and do the same

prash1161

TF Ace

When you can open acc online in seconds why to opt for offline

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Waise aaj kal RBL bank ke points kaafi delay ho rahe hai plus many apps have started to charge convenience fee. So, devaluation is near. 16k block karke thoda no Benefit ke liye bhi mentally ready raho.

Reactions: SSV

prash1161

TF Ace
On one fine within same number of seconds there is risk of debit freeze for the accounts opened online citing some full kyc reasons and advise to visit branch for unfreeze.. which happened quite a number of time until last 3 months ago
Just branch ko bolna hai not a big deal
I did 7.88l worth of transaction this month

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just branch ko bolna hai not a big deal
I did 7.88l worth of transaction this month
There is a risk, not necessarily happens in every case…
Probably they had established some procedures to fulfill full kyc via vkyc.
About 3 to 6 months ago , a lot people complained about rbl debit freezing digital sb accounts.
Do search in the forum if you are keen on details

prash1161

TF Ace
There is a risk, not necessarily happens in every case…
Probably they had established some procedures to fulfill full kyc via vkyc.
About 3 to 6 months ago , a lot people complained about rbl debit freezing digital sb accounts.
Do search in the forum if you are keen on details
Bhai tumko bhi pata h ye koi badi chiz nhi hai
Call pe ya max to max ek branch visit pe hojayega solve
Already 1 bar acc khulwane ja rahe usko skip kardo and jab debit freeze ho uss time chale jao simple

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bhai tumko bhi pata h ye koi badi chiz nhi hai
Call pe ya max to max ek branch visit pe hojayega solve
Already 1 bar acc khulwane ja rahe usko skip kardo and jab debit freeze ho uss time chale jao simple
Each individual is different in how to tackle a problem..
Some people prefer prevention and some people prefer cure.
I like prevention and you like cure..
Let the individual decide, there is no right or wrong thing here

bigbyte

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bhai, why are we in a competition to prove anyone wrong. Sabke apne vichar hai, the user has to decide what is best for him according to his risk appetite.
Forum par suggestion is just sharing experience, koi returns kee guarante nahin. It is subject to market risks.
Risk samajh ke hee kudo, dil mei dard kam hoga.
For example, yesterday I applied Samsung Infinity card, clearly understanding the risk of 5k rupees. ER kabhi bhi devalue ho sakte hai.