• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
RBL never credits points correctly. I have never been credited correct points on my RBL Monthly Treats card in the last 4 years. Complained many times to card support, as useless as ever. Even the PNO isn't of much help, though I got a couple of rectifications from them. The points are of not much value, so haven't pushed it much.

Cardholic

TF Buzz
I have been using the RBL Signature+ DC for a while and never faced any issues ever.

I think the reason several people have faced issues of transaction failures is probably because of the way they set pre-defined limits when the card is issued. Simply enabling e-com or POS etc. does not really work coz they set the limit to 0. So, one has to not only enable the segment but also set limits. Once both are done, there should be no issues atall.

A lot of people here have complained about transaction failure on Cheq and elsewhere but I have never had any issues.
bro i paid joining fee.did online txn via card.When i ll received 5k voucher?Rm told me to do a pos txn?Is he telling true?Do i need to do a pos txn?

MJN

TF Premier
Today I loaded 5k to paytm wallet using RBL signature plus debit card and transferred the same to my HDFC account;

I am trying to load 18k again it's showing error and not able to load;

Is there any daily limit for loading wallet using dc?

Pls help

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
bro i paid joining fee.did online txn via card.When i ll received 5k voucher?Rm told me to do a pos txn?Is he telling true?Do i need to do a pos txn?
Yea.. the customer care exec mentioned the same to me, to do POS txn of any amount for activating the card..

Also, just noticed, for card renewal fee waiver, she told spend 3L either on POS or eCOM(same is mentioned in the website as well)...
So cc bill pay via app in considered as ecom ? or they expecting to shop in ecommerce websites only : (