• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

imuntitled

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can someone inform me of the typical timeframe for the monthly voucher to be credited?
(Month- Oct i.e. 1-30 oct)
> Monthly vouchers are processed before 20th of the following month.

> Annual vouchers are processed to the customer after completion of 1 year from the debit card issuance date.

Hopefully this solves everyone’s query :)

Source : customercare@rblbank.com

Attachments

• IMG_1674.jpeg
    IMG_1674.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 19
I am planning to apply for this card.
i am reading here and there about redemption issues (delayed monthly vouchers/ late debit card issue/ crazy followups for cashback vouchers)

Can rbl signature card holders share their experiences please.

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
Its not a big issue as such. Earlier they used to credit voucher by 10th of next month and now its 20th of next month. I received 5k voucher on completing a year. You can go for it if you have spends.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am planning to apply for this card.
i am reading here and there about redemption issues (delayed monthly vouchers/ late debit card issue/ crazy followups for cashback vouchers)

Can rbl signature card holders share their experiences please.
I hold the RBL Signature + DC and I can confidently say go for it.
Ensure to make any spend anywhere (even wallet loads) for 1 lakh a calendar month and you'll get max 1% voucher (upto Rs1000).
They send the etails via email between 14th and 20th of the next month. Claim the voucher and you have all the good options available such as amazon, flipkart etc.
Once you hit the milestone (I think it's 5 lakh spends per card anniversary year) you get the 5k extra voucher at the end of the anniversary year.
Also the welcome benefit, you get 5k voucher after paying the first year charge of 5k.
Hope this makes it clear.