• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got my card details a few days ago on the app and am waiting for physical delivery. I don't see any place in the RBL app or netbanking to see how many debit card reward points are there, and the RBL gyftr link says i am not eligible yet.
The place to see accumulated points is gyftr itself i assume? If that joining voucher and stuff is going to come 30 days after delivery and gyftr link gets activated at that time, then i won't be able to even see my points for the spends i make till then? Won't be able to confirm if various merchant MCC are giving points if so. Can I still make my cc bill payments on cred or Paytm and trust that there are no exclusions and I'll get points if I use the card even before physical delivery?
You will get points on cred and paytm on cc payment or wallet load. Can do before card is delivered.
After you receive card, do 1 offline tranx, will get 5k vouchers after few days/weeks.
Points/vouchers only shown in gftr not in app.

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The bank RM is saying that even 2.5k MAB account will get blocked if doing transaction over 1L. Dont know how true that is, but I will go with 10K MAB account.

Do you think RBL is safe to park short term funds for CC bills of upto 5L just to get extra interest (5.5%>1L, 4.25% upto 1L) for 1 month? If there is another Yes bank like situation, then it will be a serious issue for me.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
The bank RM is saying that even 2.5k MAB account will get blocked if doing transaction over 1L. Dont know how true that is, but I will go with 10K MAB account.

Do you think RBL is safe to park short term funds for CC bills of upto 5L just to get extra interest (5.5%>1L, 4.25% upto 1L) for 1 month? If there is another Yes bank like situation, then it will be a serious issue for me.
It's true bro don't trust RBL if you love your hard earned money for little bit benefits

FINOKAKA

TF Select

Yes it's very true brother avoid this bank otherwise u regret whole life My ac got freezed I open via offline branch ..their transactions monitoring team every time call me why u have done this transaction what's the reason blah blah ..open current account saving account not fr this purpose etc .. instead of this try sbi cashback card millennia card both gives u 5% return don't try RBL be careful ...

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes it's very true brother avoid this bank otherwise u regret whole life My ac got freezed I open via offline branch ..their transactions monitoring team every time call me why u have done this transaction what's the reason blah blah ..open current account saving account not fr this purpose etc .. instead of this try sbi cashback card millennia card both gives u 5% return don't try RBL be careful ...
I really appreciate your advice. I will avoid RBL bank. I have already made a mistake of opening FI account - my 1.5L is freezed and so much loss of peace of mind for 0 mab 0 forex account.

ccfan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The bank RM is saying that even 2.5k MAB account will get blocked if doing transaction over 1L.
Maybe he means you have to do full KYC to avoid this? Their TnC does say 'full kyc' is needed which a branch guy did over call a few days after my application was processed and he said now my account is fully KYCed and no problems with large txns.
It would be very weird if one's account gets locked over a few cc billpay txns

kartik98

TF Buzz
Maybe he means you have to do full KYC to avoid this? Their TnC does say 'full kyc' is needed which a branch guy did over call a few days after my application was processed and he said now my account is fully KYCed and no problems with large txns.
It would be very weird if one's account gets locked over a few cc billpay txns
Did you open the account online?

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Technically safe to keep 5L as dgic guarantee. But many skeletons in the closet. Suggest you to keep only 50k type to pay bill.
Open 10k account offline. Say if you have to pay bill of 1L in a month, keep this amount for 3 full days and you will cover your average balance req.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Dnt do more than 1 lakh transaction per month.

RBL Signature+ debit card offer you 1% upto 1000 per month.

Do 80k to 90k transactions per month for cc bill payment. Since you open 10k MAB account, do transactions under 90k monthly.

Last thing, complete full kyc through branch. Nothing will happen in future.

ccfan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Did you open the account online?
Yes, via the mobank app. It kept failing at various stages so I had to keep trying and move further each time, and after account funding the 5k MAB, the app failed to provide any ack of application so I bugged their customer care who got it activated after a few days. Then a few days later, branch folks phoned for feedback where they did the "full KYC" by verbally asking me few things and saying they already had the aadhaar docs etc since I opened online. Also took the Signature+ DC request on the call and went fine after that. I'll be trying out a 50k/1L cc billpay on cred with it in a few days mostly so I'll only keep that much.

Strange

TF Legend
🥳 just Do Fund Transfer of 25k to your RBL savings ac before 30th September. Keep the amount for 10 days.

Get DSA Travel Bag.

1695041423769.png

Note:-
• Read Terms and Conditions Carefully.
i think this is the same bag.