• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
How long does it take to receive the Signature + card? Do they send a tracking link after it gets shipped?

I opened a 10K MAB savings account last week and so far the account has been opened and RM is saying the cheque amount of 10k will be credited soon but it's still not done (cheque is already cleared from my bank). I can see the Signature+ debit card as well in the app but no estimate or notification of the DC dispatch.
You can start using the card once it becomes available on the app. I would advise you not to have overly high expectations from RBL, that's my suggestion. 😂

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You can start using the card once it becomes available on the app. I would advise you not to have overly high expectations from RBL, that's my suggestion. 😂
Are you sure the spends will start counting towards the milestones? I tried accessing the RBL Gyftr rewards portal and it still shows Oops! You are not eligible for the promotion when I try to login with my mobile number.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Are you sure the spends will start counting towards the milestones? I tried accessing the RBL Gyftr rewards portal and it still shows Oops! You are not eligible for the promotion when I try to login with my mobile number.
So, you are assuming that since the Gyftr Portal is not opening, it's not counting towards your milestones. 😄 You will be able to access the portal when the welcome points and other spend-based points are credited to your account. And yes, as soon as the card is available on the banking app, you can start using it, and it will count towards the milestones. I'm sure your next question is when you will get those points to redeem your vouchers, and the answer to that is if you received your card this month, you will get the points next month.

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So, you are assuming that since the Gyftr Portal is not opening, it's not counting towards your milestones. 😄 You will be able to access the portal when the welcome points and other spend-based points are credited to your account. And yes, as soon as the card is available on the banking app, you can start using it, and it will count towards the milestones. I'm sure your next question is when you will get those points to redeem your vouchers, and the answer to that is if you received your card this month, you will get the points next month.
Haha, we're talking about RBL here and hence I'm being overly cautious. 😅 They've not debited the card charges yet from my account either so all this added to the skepticism on using the card.

I'm not worried if the vouchers come next month or the month after as long as they do come.

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys! I had spent more than 5L from March to June on my RBL Signature Plus Debit card but I haven't received spend based voucher of 5k. Do I have to contact to customer care for the same? Can someone share the customer care number here? Thanks in advance..

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
dear techno-finos.. I paid a 21000 rs credit card bill payment using an RBL enterprise debit card in Mobikwik in July but till now I haven't received any cashback or reward points... how to check..? please revert back. Thank you in advance.
July txns Points were alread credited in August for eligible txns.

Are you sure you paid via Mobikwik ??

Check again your statement.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
July txns Points are alread credited in August for eligible txns.

Are you sure you paid via Mobikwik ??

Check again your statement.
Furthermore, the question is when they received their card. If they received it at the end of the month, there's a high probability that both July and August points will be credited together in September.