• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
People using Enterprise Debit card, which platform are you using to make credit card payment with this for the 5% cashback?
I see in the t&c that only specific MCC codes are supported.
With signature+ there is no such restrictions for 1% cashback.

Strange

TF Legend
Bada difficult sawaal hai 🤣

After the joining fees are deducted, the card should show up in your app within 1-2 days. And for the delivery of the same card, it should take a maximum of 7-10 days.

Waise RBL hai kuch bhi miracle ho sakta hai 🤣
Btw ye SPDC ka 5L spend wala milestone 5 months me hi complete karna hai what if 2-3 months me 5L spend ho jaye to annual fee waiver and milestone voucher nahi milega?

hs23

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
RBL seems like excellent free debit card (fee waiver on 3L) with Reward rate 2% on 5L spends in a year (with 5000 milesone bonus) and its available for both current and saving account. Can be used to pay credit card bills to maximize returns. Only negative is that it is not good for ATM withdrawal, forex applicable.

Which portal can this card be used to pay CC bill?

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
RBL seems like excellent free debit card (fee waiver on 3L) with Reward rate 2% on 5L spends in a year (with 5000 milesone bonus) and its available for both current and saving account. Can be used to pay credit card bills to maximize returns. Only negative is that it is not good for ATM withdrawal, forex applicable.

Which portal can this card be used to pay CC bill?
I thought it is zero forex

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Go for RBL signature+.
0 forex for online and POS, 3.5% + GST for foreign ATM withdrawal (Used it personally)

Using it for 6 months now, got 1k amazon voucher every month. Initially used it with cheq, now using it with paytm without any hassle.

I asked the same question in feb 😀