• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I tried making CC payment through Cheq App with RBL Signature+ Debit Card. But the transaction is getting failed.

However CC PAYMENT transaction through mobikwik is going through.

Anyone facing this issue?
Yes, I cannot make transaction through CheQ too, it fails.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
One fine day they pull the plug and if we are unable to pay credit card bill using RBL, we lose the fees we pay. However, if plug is pulled after we get back the investment, we are ok.

with these aspects in mind, HDFC and IndusInd might be better as they charge 0 fees.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
One fine day they pull the plug and if we are unable to pay credit card bill using RBL, we lose the fees we pay. However, if plug is pulled after we get back the investment, we are ok.

with these aspects in mind, HDFC and IndusInd might be better as they charge 0 fees.
Don't think about future..
What the card is giving today, milk it slowly.
Nobody knows what devaluation banks are planning for us. If devalued, another option will arise.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone received 1K voucher in this card for the March month spends in April'23??? Usually I received in 16th of each month!!! If any one received let me know!?

You'll get between the 15th-20th of the month

made my first transaction on 14th March. Haven’t recieved March Rewards and joining Rewards as well yet. Any idea when it generally comes?

Joining rewards - Usually exactly 1 month after DC fee debit. Very rarely, the 1st of the month
Monthly spend rewards - You'll get between the 15th-20th of the month

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Update dt. 17th Apr 2023: Credit Card Payment through CheQ and PayTm was not going through + tried to add INR 10 in the PayTm wallet -> went through.

p.s: Paid my BOB Bill of 74k on BOB Portal using RBL Signature + debit card -> it went through.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
As payments through CheQ are not eligible for cashback as of now for both RBL Signature plus and Exclusive debit cards
To double dip has anyone tried funding Indus Account using RBL DC and then , paying CC bill in paytm/cred using Exclusive DC ?