• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Can we accumulate the monthly points on this card for redeeming bigger denomination vouchers
Each month we can earn Rs.1000 voucher , If I spend 95k in first month and 80k in 2nd month can i redeem the accumulated points of 950 + 800 = 1750 to
redeem Amazon voucher of Rs.1750 ?

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
I think so. But they send reminders. For me they not did that till now... If your transactions are above 2L they keep in same account type for me
So can we think of this account as a Zero balance account without and QAB or MAB maintenance criteria
and without any debit card or SMS charges if we continue to do transactions worth 1 Lakh on this account every month ?

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
people here saying accounts getting blocked..
maybe you people doing high value transactions.... like adding more than 50k in account and using it in next few minutes... that is in newly opened account..
not just rbl, any bank may forze your account for this, previously Federal also did the same for many users for Fi accounts..

either transact in parts or let the money stay in the account..

one more thing as someone previously mentioned... after applying for card atleast wait for joining voucher so atleast you card joining fees doesn't go to vain..
Even if someone got his account frozen , wont RBL unfreeze it after providing the necessary details , In such case any chances that the Signature+ Debit card fees will be lost ?

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
No no... I have opened by offline mode and me to 1L credit karta hu fir 10 sec me hi bill pay karta hu 😅 already paid 3L+ bills within 15 days of opening account.. so better suggestion is to open offline by that you will also have some connections with bank executives. That can be helpful regarding any account related information or other things.
how did paying bill of 3l+ even after using Signature+ debit card will lend you more benefits ? Monthly cashback limit is only 1000 points , Did i miss anything bro ?

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
how did paying bill of 3l+ even after using Signature+ debit card will lend you more benefits ? Monthly cashback limit is only 1000 points , Did i miss anything bro ?
There is yearly milestone as well. So may be that's the target. And anyway even if you have done more than 1 lakh transaction what is the loss? Other debit cards(except HDFC Milennia) also there is no as such benefit of using it(atleast on CHEQ)

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can we accumulate the monthly points on this card for redeeming bigger denomination vouchers
Each month we can earn Rs.1000 voucher , If I spend 95k in first month and 80k in 2nd month can i redeem the accumulated points of 950 + 800 = 1750 to
redeem Amazon voucher of Rs.1750 ?

Yes, you can accumulate points for up to 3 months and then redeem for bigger vouchers. My suggestion would be each month to get the biggest voucher that you can get and leave only the remaining unusable balance till the next month. Amazon vouchers are available in the following denominations INR 250 INR 500 INR 1000 INR 2000 INR 5000

Magnus26

TF Buzz
Got my 5k voucher. No email or SMS from bank though. I randomly kept checking GyFTR link got it yesterday. Does 1k a month on spend arrive on the same GyFTR link?

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Silly question, but I dont see any post regarding this (or maybe I am not searching properly).
What is the best way to pay credit card bill with signature+ card?