• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
RBL doesn't have 0 Mab account,
If you won't maintain the required balance according to your variant your account will be downgraded and then charged accordingly.
Both the bank employee and customer care confirmed the 0 MAB account.

I got aspire banking which has 25k MAB requirement. I was gonna keep that much anyway but just to test it, let me withdraw and see what happens.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Both the bank employee and customer care confirmed the 0 MAB account.

I got aspire banking which has 25k MAB requirement. I was gonna keep that much anyway but just to test it, let me withdraw and see what happens.
IMG_20230302_022023.jpg
I don't know which aspire banking you are taking about with 25k mab.
But still if it's aspire banking they won't charge non maintenance charges but they would eventually downgrade the account which would eventually attract non maintenance charges.

arpitium

TF Select
VIP Lounge
IMG_20230302_022023.jpg
I don't know which aspire banking you are taking about with 25k mab.
But still if it's aspire banking they won't charge non maintenance charges but they would eventually downgrade the account which would eventually attract non maintenance charges.
I dont know, the bank person was very ambiguous, she didn't directly said 0 MAB. She said give a cheque of 2L Rs and you will not be charged if you dont maintain MAB, but didn't say what the MAB for this account was.

I think I got played, what you are saying will happen. It will be converted to classic and I will have to maintain 25k MAB.

Thanks everyone for making this clear.

Sanskar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I dont know, the bank person was very ambiguous, she didn't directly said 0 MAB. She said give a cheque of 2L Rs and you will not be charged if you dont maintain MAB, but didn't say what the MAB for this account was.

I think I got played, what you are saying will happen. It will be converted to classic and I will have to maintain 25k MAB.

Thanks everyone for making this clear.
Never trust Bank Employees, they have Target and they see their benefits.
I am pretty sure he/she aware of all later on charges and consequences but still they don’t care about customer.

Paritosh

TF Select
I upgraded my dc to signature+ recently. The app is showing my old card number with signature+ name.

Will I get same card number?

How much time does it take to get this card updated in the app?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It takes 3 days for video kyc to complete. Don't do more than 1 lakh transaction till then. Then only they freeze the account. Confirm from them after 3 days if your kyc is complete. Then you're good to go. The guys who were complaining had joined the forum on the same day maybe had some other motives as highlighted by @TechnoFino or there might be some problem in the documents they provided for kyc

runzone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It takes 3 days for video kyc to complete. Don't do more than 1 lakh transaction till then. Then only they freeze the account. Confirm from them after 3 days if your kyc is complete. Then you're good to go. The guys who were complaining had joined the forum on the same day maybe had some other motives as highlighted by @TechnoFino or there might be some problem in the documents they provided for kyc
Okay, I do get the scenario.

When did you open your account? and are you able to do more than 1L transactions now?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes i opened 10 days back. Did 1 lakh transaction in Feb only while the card was still in transit by seeing card number in mobile app. Physical card i received in March. Got 5k voucher on 1 march

runzone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes i opened 10 days back. Did 1 lakh transaction in Feb only while the card was still in transit by seeing card number in mobile app. Physical card i received in March. Got 5k voucher on 1 march
Okay so, I should wait and confirm with customer care if my account is fully KYC done or not.