• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
with which account we can get this card?
what is the mab for this card?
Any account. You have to pay 5000+900 GST for the card
For the account, you need to maintain MAB depending on which one you choose. The MAB is mentioned on their website for each account. Use compare to select one that is appropriate for you

metro

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
with which account we can get this card?
what is the mab for this card?
Any account. There is a check box for signature+ in debit card section. Make sure you tick that to get this card instead of default. Also they will ask you to initially deposit more to open account so that card fee of 5900 can be deducted from your account balance. They asked me to deposit 10k extra for me.
MAB depends on which account you open. Basic account is zero MAB but what they opened for me is 10k MAB there is one where you get financial planning manager assigned to you,etc which is 25k MAB

Last edited:

metro

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
SMS "CIF <last 4 digits of account number>" and send to 9223366333

You will get your CIF
Tried this today. But got reply

Sorry, we are unable to process your request at this moment, please try after some time. Please send HELP to 9223366333 to know more about this service. RBLBANK

Looks like there is some time required after opening account message comes or this service has some working hours

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last edited:

Chirag19

TF Buzz
Does anyone know nodal email id of rblbank saving account? My father did vkyc on 29th December but it is still not verified even after multiple compalin on normal email id.

affan_489

TF Buzz
Any account. There is a check box for signature+ in debit card section. Make sure you tick that to get this card instead of default. Also they will ask you to initially deposit more to open account so that card fee of 5900 can be deducted from your account balance. They asked me to deposit 10k extra for me.
MAB depends on which account you open. Basic account is zero MAB but what they opened for me is 10k MAB there is one where you get financial planning manager assigned to you,etc which is 25k MAB
bro by paying joining fee of card what are the gift vouchers we get?, like amazon or Flipkart?

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
bro by paying joining fee of card what are the gift vouchers we get?, like amazon or Flipkart?

Please read this. Pics for everything :)

Sudheep

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
thanks for the inputs. visited branch , applied for 25k min balance savings account (it gives choice account number) . handed over 31k cheque, (6k for signature plus card. )

affan_489

TF Buzz
Please read this. Pics for everything :)
there is option for vouchers or randomly they will give any brand voucher?

Sudheep

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had applied for RBL signature + Debit card and 2 days back the virtual card is present in my RBL App ( Physical Debit card in Transit). When I am trying to do transactions with that card (in Paytm, Freecharge), I am getting error as "OTP/ Password Verification has failed. Please try again or use different method to complete the Payment". Please note that I have already enabled Online Transactions for my Debit Card.
Has any one faced the same issue ? If so, is there any resolution?
any update on this. virtual card is visible in app. (account opened yesterday only). changed the PIN & could manage transaction settings. but tried to use the card, its fails.

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
any update on this. virtual card is visible in app. (account opened yesterday only). changed the PIN & could manage transaction settings. but tried to use the card, its fails.
I'm also having the same issues once I tried to use the Virtual Card in RBL App.... However after changing the PIN via App then it will immediately started working for Online Transactions.