• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Karvanna

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
- 1000 Rs Worth Voucher Every Month Even u Spend 1Lakh in anything (Wallet ,Rent,CC Bill Also)
- No Forex Charges (Other bank Charge 4%) On POS And Online Txn Only
- 2 Domestic Lounge Access Mostly Every Airport is there in the List
- Bonus 5000 Rs Worth Voucher When You Spend 5 Lakh in a year (This is Totally Seperate)
- Joining Fees 5900 incl tax (You will get Voucher Worth 5000)
- Annual Fees Waived Off If You Spend 3L in a year
- You Can redeem As vouchers In almost 30+ Brands (Flipkart,Amazon,Myntra Is Included)
Best Debit Card CC Bill Payers✌✌✌✌👌👌👌👌

Last edited by a moderator:
You will get it in 30 days and there is an entire thread over here. You can ask your questions here.

Why is the above thread on RBL Sig+ DC not accessible any more? Has it been deleted?

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I faced account freeze for the second time, this time it was called “debit freeze” and I received an sms stating that the account is freezed and I was not able to withdraw any money. My 1 lakh was stuck for 3 weeks.

Raised an issue on twitter support and they asked me to reach out to local branch. Local branch asked me to download an online form for unfreezing and submit back to the back. They almost took 3 weeks to resolve this. It was extremely frustrating as 1lakh was stuck here for weeks.

I can’t take the stress on account freezing with huge money. Will explore alternate options.

Harshal4

TF Select
I faced account freeze for the second time, this time it was called “debit freeze” and I received an sms stating that the account is freezed and I was not able to withdraw any money. My 1 lakh was stuck for 3 weeks.

Raised an issue on twitter support and they asked me to reach out to local branch. Local branch asked me to download an online form for unfreezing and submit back to the back. They almost took 3 weeks to resolve this. It was extremely frustrating as 1lakh was stuck here for weeks.

I can’t take the stress on account freezing with huge money. Will explore alternate options.
What reason did they provide?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

Really horrible 😐

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Techno People
Card toh le liya h lekin use kha kare.
Transactions failing on Mobikwik, slice account load.

-only Worked for Paytm CC Bill
If you want to know where you spend RBL Signature+ debit card -

Paytm app - direct use debit card for cc bill repayment or Paytm wallet load

mobikwik app - cc bill repayment

Bajaj app - cc bill repayment

Payzapp app - cc bill repayment

Cred app - cc bill repayment (pay more than Rs50,001+ or selected user 10,001+ and get debit card option)

Amazon full kyc wallet - load and spend anywhere via Amazon wallet UPI for bank transfer/cc bill repayment or merchant transaction via UPI.

Edited - CheQ now also support RBL Signature+ debit card.