• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Radisson Rewards - Any transfer partners

viznu9

TF Neo
Hi !

Is there any way to earn Radisson Rewards points through Credit Cards in India ?

Or transfer to Radissom from any other Loyalty Programs ?

nigameash

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Where do you find Radisson hotels that provide great stays? Asking as I haven’t had a great Radisson experience in a very long time in India.

viznu9

TF Neo
Where do you find Radisson hotels that provide great stays? Asking as I haven’t had a great Radisson experience in a very long time in India.
Agree.. i usually check Bonvoy first

But planning for Alibaug & Nasik
(Not many other options there)
Radisson seems to be the best, and also overpriced - Hence looking for a solution to the points

Have got the Radisson Premium status through Amex Plat Charge ~ But unable to figure out how to get points without stays

Any suggestions..

anevis

TF Buzz
radisson had good value for points stays starts at 15 k 22.5k but from last july they changed the points to stay and now its worthless last year september i transferred points to radisson america and stayed in toronto radission which was 30000 special offer point per night and that hotel on that particular date was 368cad/day so it was a good deal but now am getting in indian radisson for 30k points value of 5k max not worth can use it us or canada is worth as of now even i tried manchester airport radisson recently there also 30k points for 5k only so stayed at marriot with 1k points and 1nights extra

anevis

TF Buzz
radisson had good value for points stays starts at 15 k 22.5k but from last july they changed the points to stay and now its worthless last year september i transferred points to radisson america and stayed in toronto radission which was 30000 special offer point per night and that hotel on that particular date was 368cad/day so it was a good deal but now am getting in indian radisson for 30k points value of 5k max not worth can use it us or canada is worth as of now even i tried manchester airport radisson recently there also 30k points for 5k only so stayed at marriot with 1k points and 1nights extra
i stayed at toronto airport radisson for 20k points per night and this city radisson discount point the day i wanted not available but it was ok now we can use radisson america with choice hotel also still i prefer using it for america indian hotels are very much devalued and like you said for 30k point we get 5k rs. before we can stays at raddison delhi for 15k noida 22k both got upgraded to next level with free breakfast any good offer on radisson toronto let me know for this august

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Usually Radisson have some bad reputation on being the normal hotels or bad hotels, but they have some very good hotels also.

For Example:

1. Radisson City Centre Chennai
2. Radisson Blu Maldives
3. Radisson managed by GRT in Chennai Airport
4. Radisson Blu Mysore (Stayed by Honble PM Narendra Modiji)

Personally I stayed in these properties, they do offer good and comfortable stay.

200701161210272590-370ba848807111ed820b0a58a9feac02.jpg

radisson-blu-resort-maldives.jpg