• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query regarding linking the add-on RuPay card to BHIM App

Gabbar.Singh

TF Select
I hold a PNB Select RuPay Credit Card and my wife has an add-on card linked to my account. I have successfully linked my RuPay card to the BHIM App for UPI payments, but my wife is facing difficulties in doing the same. According to PNB, add-on cardholders are not eligible to link their cards to the BHIM App.

However, I have come across an RBI circular that states add-on cardholders can link their cards to the BHIM App if they have registered their mobile numbers with the card. PNB claims that this feature is not yet available. I am confused and frustrated by this situation.

Can someone please clarify the correct position and suggest a way for my wife to link her add-on card to the BHIM App?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Kotak customer care confirmed only primary holder can link rupay cc to UPI. Addon card holder cannot.
So planning to cancel it since they also said it's a paid card and not lifetime free.
Add-on RuPay credit card will allow to link with UPI.

NPCI circulation clearly mentioned but banks need to upgrade their system. Credit card link UPI is currently new.

I already said many times, we need to wait atleast 2 years and then Credit on UPI will fully live with all features and all bugs will fix.

suhasa010

TF Premier
Add-on RuPay credit card will allow to link with UPI.

NPCI circulation clearly mentioned but banks need to upgrade their system. Credit card link UPI is currently new.

I already said many times, we need to wait atleast 2 years and then Credit on UPI will fully live with all features and all bugs will fix.
But they haven't implemented this yet🥲