• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about SC Ultimate Rent payment & lounge access

bokoba

TF Neo
Hello, New member to this community, was reading the threads as a non-member till now.

I am considering Standard Chartered Ultimate solely for Rent payment (35K/month), insurance & utility payments to access the lounge at airports (individual/couple)
Can anyone confirm if rent payment alone can enable lounge access for SC Ultimate?

Also, Any other card which can offer Lounge access against rent & utilities payment being the majority spend?

Thank you.

Animal

TF Premier
Hello, New member to this community, was reading the threads as a non-member till now.

I am considering Standard Chartered Ultimate solely for Rent payment (35K/month), insurance & utility payments to access the lounge at airports (individual/couple)
Can anyone confirm if rent payment alone can enable lounge access for SC Ultimate?

Also, Any other card which can offer Lounge access against rent & utilities payment being the majority spend?

Thank you.
Don’t think SC has introduced spend based domestic lounge access yet for Ultimate.

bokoba

TF Neo
Hi animal, Thanks for reply.

Do you want to say that having the SC Ultimate card is sufficient enough to access the lounge?
Not a cap for specific spend like every mostly others are putting?
In that case it will be a great help. Bkz I am looking for Lounge access primarily.

Animal

TF Premier
Hi animal, Thanks for reply.

Do you want to say that having the SC Ultimate card is sufficient enough to access the lounge?
Not a cap for specific spend like every mostly others are putting?
In that case it will be a great help. Bkz I am looking for Lounge access primarily.
That’s correct. It gives 8 lounge access/ year(think capped 2/quarter). However check the list of eligible lounges before planning to utilise it.

jk51

TF Premier

Thank you.
If you are fine with it’s voucher redemption options then it’s one of the best cards for offline and restricted categories usage.

Domestic Lounge access limit is 16 visits annually and 4 visits on a quarterly basis whereas international lounge access (via priority pass) is limited to 1 visit per month subject to last months spend of 20,000/-

And yes there is no exclusion as of now for rent payment not to be considered as a spend for lounge access.