• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Atlas Loung access Question.

drNoobie

TF Neo
Applied for Atlas and have a question regarding it,

It says on the website that the base tier will have 4 international lounge access. Now if I were to use the (Enclam) lounge on the T3 International terminal departures at Delhi airport for 1(cardholder) + 3 guests, will it use my international lounge access ie exhaust all 4?

Or will it count it as domestic lounge access since I'm doing it in an Indian airport? (although at the T3 International terminal)

Also wanted to ask if bill payments and utility payments get edgemiles

TIA

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

It says on the website that the base tier will have 4 international lounge access. Now if I were to use the (Enclam) lounge on the T3 International terminal departures at Delhi airport for 1(cardholder) + 3 guests, will it use my international lounge access ie exhaust all 4?

Or will it count it as domestic lounge access since I'm doing it in an Indian airport? (although at the T3 International terminal)

TIA
All lounges located in India will be considered domestic. Even if it is at the international airport.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

TIA
It comes under domestic lounge.

Screenshot 2024-01-25 at 15.01.03.jpeg

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Every lounge in India, no matter where it is located, will be considered domestic. I don't know why the question even arises. International means outside of India.

abhiver

TF Premier
This is because some bank restrict their lounge access to the Domestic Departure only.

In Delhi you have International Departure Lounge and Domestic Departure Lounge..Both are managed by Encalm, Infact Plaza Premium has been converted into Encalm.

Now some cards (usually non premium cards) give lounge access exclusively to the domestic departure only.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This is because some bank restrict their lounge access to the Domestic Departure only.

In Delhi you have International Departure Lounge and Domestic Departure Lounge..Both are managed by Encalm, Infact Plaza Premium has been converted into Encalm.

Now some cards (usually non premium cards) give lounge access exclusively to the domestic departure only.
The lounge in the international terminal is still considered DOMESTIC lounge. International lounge means a lounge located outside of India and NOT one that is located in India at the international terminal.

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
In axis atlas, in silver tier variant, can I take a guest along for international lounge access for free?

yashendra2797

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge

All DEL lounges are Encalm now. Even AmEx :(