• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem while applying for online HDFC CC

rcpatel

TF Buzz
I once applied for HDFC CC online. For some reason application was not completed. Now I get error that you have recently applied for credit card and I am unable to proceed further.

I have been getting sms of a pre approved regalia credit card offer on my account.

But due to above error, I am unable to proceed further.

If anyone here has any way out, kindly help.

Solution
I once applied for HDFC CC online. For some reason application was not completed. Now I get error that you have recently applied for credit card and I am unable to proceed further.

I have been getting sms of a pre approved regalia credit card offer on my account.

Online application will be possible after 6 months from date of your previous application regardless of pre-approved offer. Applying offline (through branch) is the only way out!

TF Ace
TF Family

Online application will be possible after 6 months from date of your previous application regardless of pre-approved offer. Applying offline (through branch) is the only way out!

Solution

tiny

TF Premier

how old is your account and account variant ..?

tiny

TF Premier
is it your 1st preapproved CC offer in this Acc or have you received more offers before this one. Because its rare to get regalia offer within 5 months of opening the account.

Last edited:

rcpatel

TF Buzz
Online application will be possible after 6 months from date of your previous application regardless of pre-approved offer. Applying offline (through branch) is t

is it your 1st preapproved CC offer in this Acc or have you received more offers before this one. Because its rare to get regalia offer within 5 months of opening the account.
Don't know about any previous offer. I am getting sms regarding regalia since last one month.

I'm also getting the error "Your request could not be processed, Please try again to continue" after entering the OTP.
I want to apply for it because my RM said after 12 onwards HDFC will discontinue LTF offer. I have also confirmed it with someone from HDFC Credit card department.

tiny

TF Premier
I'm also getting the error "Your request could not be processed, Please try again to continue" after entering the OTP.
I want to apply for it because my RM said after 12 onwards HDFC will discontinue LTF offer. I have also confirmed it with someone from HDFC Credit card department.
My RM also said the exact thing. But I have planned to not apply "dekha jayega"