• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem while applying for indusind cc

aish111

TF Buzz
Hi. Was applying for indusind credit card via agent. But agent is saying that online process is giving error while applying. PFA error message that was shown to the agent.

Have no account with indusind bank
Earlier had a indusind credit card but had it closed in Jan.
No dues were remaining when cc was closed.

Can some1 tell me how can I proceed with this ?

Have to apply for legend LTF but agent telling offline not possible and online showing error.

Attachments

• IMG-20230703-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230703-WA0000.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 138

0xfallup

TF Ace
Open any type of account with them for now and inform them about the existing relationship. They will make an effort to resolve it, and once that's sorted out, you are free to apply for your credit card either offline or online.
mailed nodal for this , if no satisfactory response recd , will open account but after getting pinnacle will be opening exclusive , toh wapas band karne na bole :(

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
mailed nodal for this , if no satisfactory response recd , will open account but after getting pinnacle will be opening exclusive , toh wapas band karne na bole :(
Your case is almost similar to mine, but with Paytm instead of Mobikwik. When you open an account with IndusInd and inform them about your existing relationship, they will make an extra effort to resolve your issue. They will email the backend team to get it fixed. However, it requires a great deal of patience on your part. Don't expect the issue to be resolved within 2-3 days. 🤣 Once it's fixed, you are free to apply for the Pinnacle card. Once approved, you can upgrade your account.

Last edited:

0xfallup

TF Ace
Your case is almost similar to mine, but with Paytm instead of Mobikwik. When you open an account with IndusInd and inform them about your existing relationship, they will make an extra effort to resolve your issue. They will email the backend team to get it fixed. However, it requires a great deal of patience on your part. Don't expect the issue to be resolved within 2-3 days. 🤣 Once it's fixed, you are free to apply for the Pinnacle card. Once approved, you can upgrade your account.
bank do rr for upgrades , is it easily done to exclusive ? and offline account opening only right

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
bank do rr for upgrades , is it easily done to exclusive ? and offline account opening only right
What does RR stand for? In your situation, it is not possible to open an account online. It would be better to open it offline, and by providing the initial funding, your savings account can be easily upgraded to an Exclusive account later.

Ansu1202

TF Buzz
@4uziaul
I also recently tried to open a indus delight account online. Did all things also the initial deposit.
After that, never got any sms for kyc Or mail for the same.
Later got to know having earlier Paytm FD causing this kind of problem.
It's been 15 days, now emailed all indusind mails but no replies, customer care executives asking to go to branch.
Just have small doubt, if I go to branch, will they activate this online account or open new account as I don't want MAB based account

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@4uziaul
I also recently tried to open a indus delight account online. Did all things also the initial deposit.
It's been 15 days, now emailed all indusind mails but no replies, customer care executives asking to go to branch.
Just have small doubt, if I go to branch, will they activate this online account or open new account as I don't want MAB based account
They can ask you anything. 😂 The first excuse they will give you is that since this is an online account, they won't be able to do anything.

Try visiting the branch first and see what they propose. 😂

helloworld

TF Legend
@4uziaul

Once (possibly in a lifetime) you got a customer ID from Indus, you can only open new account/digital cards through offline. Online is meant to be those who are new to Indus or never kept anything in Indus. Applies even if you cancel the credit card and after 3 years you must visit offline because online considers you're already Indus customer.

Do visit the branch, even they also do the whole process online only* (*different than our online process), convey them you want this account only. If that branch is not accepted, check with another branch but if no other branch nearby then you have to convince them to provide that account. Mostly they'll agree, but you have to start fresh. Try!