• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd legend cc application problem trough paisabazar

rockking1994

TF Premier
On 13 august I applied for indusind legend cc trough paisabazar as it was pre approved went trough the application video kyc done and then pin drop silence contacted indusind bank customer care the said you have applied trough paisabazar but the application shows incomplete then tried contacting paisabazar but didn’t got any response maild said will contact in 48hr but its been weeks no calls
Any one faced the issue? Any suggestions?

bitsst

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got my LTF IndusInd Legend Card thru PaisaBazar only. If I remember correctly, it took around 15 days from application to final approval by IndusInd.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Paisabazar team will say like that only , no didn't get resolved for me.

I lost the card due to paisabazar carelessness.

Stupid people, I would rather say don't apply from paisabazar , they simply get our details and send to all marketing teams.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

rockking1994

TF Premier
Paisabazar team will say like that only , no didn't get resolved for me.

I lost the card due to paisabazar carelessness.

Stupid people, I would rather say don't apply from paisabazar , they simply get our details and send to all marketing teams.
I am feeling the same
though i got a call about an hour ago they are looking into it and update the status by tomorrow she said most likely it will be done today lets hope for the best as i need one card with movie offers

KLB@96

TF Premier
same thing happened with me and I contacted indusind and one of the bank credit card team employee called and processed but new application. I can give the contact if needed

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
On 13 august I applied for indusind legend cc trough paisabazar as it was pre approved went trough the application video kyc done and then pin drop silence contacted indusind bank customer care the said you have applied trough paisabazar but the application shows incomplete then tried contacting paisabazar but didn’t got any response maild said will contact in 48hr but its been weeks no calls
Any one faced the issue? Any suggestions?
After successful vKYC via Paisa bazaar, I got the card within 3 days.

Das.N

TF Ace
Is Indusind Legend Credit card really worth it? I am getting a call from Paisabazar everyday for this card. They are saying it's pre approved and only Vkyc needed. But in some YouTube videos, I saw that the LTF legend card doesn't offer many perks which paid version does. Is this a trick to sell premium cards without benifits?So my question is Is that card really worth to take even it's LTF and pre approved? And can Paisabazar really give pre approved offer for cards from banks like Indusind,Kotak?

rockking1994

TF Premier
Is Indusind Legend Credit card really worth it? I am getting a call from Paisabazar everyday for this card. They are saying it's pre approved and only Vkyc needed. But in some YouTube videos, I saw that the LTF legend card doesn't offer many perks which paid version does. So my question is Is that card really worth to take even it's LTF and pre approved? And can Paisabazar really give pre approved offer for cards from banks like Indusind,Kotak?
Its only good for bogo on book my show and may be occasional offers on other apps thats why taking it ltf makes sense