• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pro Tips to make a SBI card life time free

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Pro Tips-

Simple way to make Any basic to mid range SBI card LTF is to "Just raise a closure of card account request through Sbi card app .After few hours you will receive a call to ask a reason for cancellation ,there tell them Either make it Life time free or cancel the card.They will make your Card LTF.Done on my both sbi card and now both are LTF.Service request to make your card LTF is taken as PCT id is to be changed.You can check in service request tracking menu.

Caution:-If you holding multiple cards of SBI then kindly do this process at one card at a time only.Do on other card after at least month. If at any point SBI Card is not agreeing on LTF and offering you Annual Fee waivers only then Accept Fee waivers at that moment and Apply the same trick Again after 1 or 2 months for LTF.
IF ANYONE HAVING ANY SPECEFIC CONCERN THEN DO DM.

Edit 1-If afterall anyone missed the call from retention team then they can simply call customer care and there simply tell them to connect/transfer you call to retention team as i want to discuss regarding my card closure request.They will connect you to their retention team and now there you can project the above trick to get your card LTF ..

Edit 2(09 July 2023)-Even people have made sbi cards having fee upto 1499 LTF and even higher varriant cards you will get equivalent reward points or miles or annual fee waiver in place of LTF.

Edit 3(15 October 2023)- Even people have made their SBI cashback credit card LTF by their skill of negotiation.

Edit 4-Now a days SBI Cards sometime,closing the card without calling so suggest now dont place request through app by self .Call customer care directly and ask them for LTF/fre waivers or to transfer the call to retention team for doing the same.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
bhai simply click ke liye kitne spends ka cut off hai for making it LTF ?
For simply click they will waive the fee every year , just call them ..
After 3 or 4 years, raise closure request and retention will give you LTF

Hemang

TF Premier
For simply click they will waive the fee every year , just call them ..
After 3 or 4 years, raise closure request and retention will give you LTF
annual fees 1 year complete hone ke baad next month me lagegi, to cc retention team ko call kab karen, fees lagne ke baad ya pehle bhai ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is it for simply click ?
Ha bhai simply click pehle LTF karva lu fir krenge cashback card ki shuruat.
Then you can call them tomorrow itself and ask them to waive the fee otherwise you will close the card.. they will give..
If they don’t agree ask them to connect to retention.. retention will give you fee waiver

scn

TF Select
Understood. Thanks. The only option I believe is reapplying.
No, Bro you can still try as its already mention in there FAQs. show them if they can't know, You can reactivate it within 3 months.

Reference, see last point

Another Reference

Mine was simplyClick too, I reactivate because it is my 5 year older card so not to loose cibil

I already do this in Feb, 2024 by going through all shit pretty recently

Here is message for reactivation otp on call

OTP to request for Re-activation of your Credit Card ending XXXXX(closed care no. here) is XXXXX. OTP is valid for one attempt or 10 mins only. Do not share it with anyone - SBI Card

Then welcome to sbi. bla bla bla new card dispatch bla bla bla

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Bhai how much were your spends in CB card ? Also is there a way to achieve spend criteria in CB card without actually doing transactions for purchasing ?
Same query if I need to achieve spends criteria of simply click cc ?
Chilla chilla k tricks bata raha hu puri duniya ko, kaha rahete ho tumlog ?

Amazon gift voucher/SBI Cashback card to bank/other credit card bill pay at 1.5% to 2.5% charges

@Hemang

Last edited:

Hemang

TF Premier
Chilla chilla k tricks bata raha hu puri duniya ko, kaha rahete ho tumlog ?

Amazon gift voucher/SBI Cashback card to bank/other credit card bill pay at 1.5% to 2.5% charges

@Hemang
Bhai pese kharchne vala tarika ni chahiye. Iske alava hai to batao.

tappukepapa

TF Premier
Bhai how much were your spends in CB card ? Also is there a way to achieve spend criteria in CB card without actually doing transactions for purchasing ?
Same query if I need to achieve spends criteria of simply click cc ?
Above steps are performed on Simplyclick card.

tappukepapa

TF Premier
LTF conversion request taken for Sbi card, 16 months old card. Raised request on Oct 2023, Jan 2024, Feb 2024 and today finally they made the card LTF.
Pehle main ltf ke chakkar mein closure request de raha tha, :) Aaj genuinely close kar raha tha toh, ltf offer de diya. She just said, sir aapke account par ltf offer hai, close mat kariye.
Then, i said that's a good thing, go ahead with ltf conversion.
Thanks Bro for the trick. Already met annual spends criteria and got annual fees reversel, three months ago.
PCT id change is in Process, yet to be closed.
Edit : This trick is for Simplyclick Card.
Update : PCT id change request is closed, that means card is ltf now? @Rkr