• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premium secondary card to replace Magnus

jar89

TF Buzz
Hello

I am using Diners black as my primary card and Magnus as secondary where Diners is not accepted.

Now with the devaluation am planning to close Magnus as the bookmyshow and meet and greet services are discontinued.
I was already planning to drop this card with the previous devaluation and now i have decided to leave this card for good.

I am looking for a premium card as secondary option.
Please suggest few.

Primary requirements:
Should have lounge access(dom & intl)
Should have book my show offers
Decent rewards/return%

TIA

the_collector

TF Premier
Hello

I am using Diners black as my primary card and Magnus as secondary where Diners is not accepted.

Now with the devaluation am planning to close Magnus as the bookmyshow and meet and greet services are discontinued.
I was already planning to drop this card with the previous devaluation and now i have decided to leave this card for good.

Please suggest few.

Primary requirements:
Decent rewards/return%

TIA
You can consider :

1. Yes marquee
2. SbI elite

Alternatively, I'd also recommend sticking to diners for your majority of spends and then getting the eazydiner signature card for BMS and domestic lounge

I would assume you know about INFINIA and can't get your hands on it and hence the question

jar89

TF Buzz
You can consider :

1. Yes marquee
2. SbI elite

Alternatively, I'd also recommend sticking to diners for your majority of spends and then getting the eazydiner signature card for BMS and domestic lounge

I would assume you know about INFINIA and can't get your hands on it and hence the question
My existing limit is 7L. So they denied Infinia.
I have spends of 7.5 L against past 6 months though.

So infinia is out of question for the time being.

And regarding eazydiner signature that gives only upto 200 discount if am not wrong, and sbi elite only 250, whereas magnus gave me 500. So i need an alternate option that gives 500 or above.

Yes Marquee is a good option as u suggested. Thx for that.

the_collector

TF Premier
My existing limit is 7L. So they denied Infinia.
I have spends of 7.5 L against past 6 months though.

So infinia is out of question for the time being.

And regarding eazydiner signature that gives only upto 200 discount if am not wrong, and sbi elite only 250, whereas magnus gave me 500. So i need an alternate option that gives 500 or above.

Yes Marquee is a good option as u suggested. Thx for that.
Yeah in that case, Yes marquee would be the best for you.

It offers bogo upto 800

Plus unlimited int lounge

the_collector

TF Premier
indus super premium cards which have a one time joining fee
you will get bms offer,ed offer lounge access
Which one? Are indus cards worth it?

Poor reward rate, bad customer service and very very few bank offers these days.

I considered upgrading my legend to Pinnacle but find it very hard justifying the initial 15k joining fee. Rewards rate is very poor.

Holding the legend purely for indus offers ( rarely seen any nowadays)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Poor reward rate, bad customer service and very very few bank offers these days.

I considered upgrading my legend to Pinnacle but find it very hard justifying the initial 15k joining fee. Rewards rate is very poor.

It all depends on where u coming from .
Everything is good & bad .

There are some PPL in forum who will defend axis to its core
Someone who bitch about the same .

Indus cc+ their zero hni account is nice

the_collector

TF Premier
It all depends on where u coming from .
Everything is good & bad .

There are some PPL in forum who will defend axis to its core
Someone who bitch about the same .

Indus cc+ their zero hni account is nice
Axis had its peak with magnus and it was great , not defending axis but rewards were unrealistic and was bound to get devalued.

With indusind, which card do you think is worth? HNI account might be good but only if you need one

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

indus vistara
indus celesta
indus heritage
indus indulge
these are super premium ccs of indus
yes base reward is poor
but you have ed 3k off benefit
bms 700 off
unlimited lounge access

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
indus vistara
indus celesta
indus heritage
indus indulge
yes base reward is poor
bms 700 off
unlimited lounge access
There was one jungle safari hotel.reviww
With points of indus card..
Jf is not that. Bad in some cards
But yes. It's more like secondary card with good benefits of non spends

the_collector

TF Premier
indus vistara
indus celesta
indus heritage
indus indulge
yes base reward is poor
bms 700 off
unlimited lounge access

There was one jungle safari hotel.reviww
With points of indus card..
Jf is not that. Bad in some cards
But yes. It's more like secondary card with good benefits of non spends

I kind of disagree on this, maybe because I'm more reward rate focused and not lifestyle benefit focused.

Most of the benefits you mentioned you can easily get on other cards with much lower fees such as unlimited lounge + BMS offer on marquee.

More importantly, celesta comes with a joining fee of 50k, indulge with a JF of 2L, pioneer heritage is probably the exception for what it offers but then again , super high JF and annual fee.

Unless you're offered these free of with a very low JF based on your relationship with the bank, I don't see how they are worth

That's why I find it super hard justifying what you're paying for.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I kind of disagree on this, maybe because I'm more reward rate focused and not lifestyle benefit focused.

Most of the benefits you mentioned you can easily get on other cards with much lower fees such as unlimited lounge + BMS offer on marquee.

More importantly, celesta comes with a joining fee of 50k, indulge with a JF of 2L, pioneer heritage is probably the exception for what it offers but then again , super high JF and annual fee.

Unless you're offered these free of with a very low JF based on your relationship with the bank, I don't see how they are worth

Ofc one get for lower fees via relationship 😁 .
Who will pay 2 l

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

you asked for a card that catered to the perks magnus gave you
all these indus cards do the same
if it suits you go for it

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello

Please suggest few.

Primary requirements:
Decent rewards/return%

TIA
Getting all three:

- Yes Marquee (Now capping on Utility Bills) and some other changes, please check

Any 2 benefits:

- HDFC Infinia (If eligible)
- ICICI Plastic Emeralde (Easy to get with 5L Credit Limit also) - No Dual variant available either get it on MC or Visa Infinite for instant discount on BOGO BMS, If Amex network you get cashback within 45 days and 5000 rupees birthday voucher (Tata Cliq) exactly 1 month prior.
- SBI Elite
- SBI Aurum
- IndusInd Ingulge (LTF for 90K - 90K vouchers possible)