• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premier to Eterna Upgrade

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I've recently emailed to eterna@bobfinancial.com for upgrading my Premier card to Eterna.
They have asked me to do the process online but since I already hold 1 BOB card, there is no option to apply for 2nd card.

How do I do it? Offline? or with conversions@bobfinancial.com.

Conversions team will send a form to fill and sign but that form has BOB Fees and not LTF

How to proceed?

Cheritha

TF Select
Sent first mail on 30th July for LTF upgrade.

Filled conversions form and attached ITR on 3rd August.

Sent follow up mails on 8th, 12th and 22nd August.

Got below reply on 13th and 23rd August.
We would like to inform you that your request is under reviewing we will revert you shortly after receiving confirmation from higher authorities.

Got below reply on 26th August.
We refer to your trail mail and write to inform you that we have taken up matter with higher authority , after receiving approval from higher authority we will revert you shortly.

In between, got a few more automated replies saying new ticket number every time.

Going by others timeline, it will probably take 1-2 weeks more.
@Harry1 Did you get the upgrade? Please post here if you receive any update

I have requested upgrade from Premier to Eterna on 09July by submitting all documents. From then on I received similar replies - but still the upgrade request is in progress (after almost 2 months)

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
15000( 10x earning ) vs 2499+gst spend.... Per year... U can decide

U spend 2.5 lakh per year then fees will be waived off
@TechnoFino i am getting paid eterna, if i get my amazon wallet balance through uber using eterna will i be getting 3.75% cashback and if I add around 40k in my amazon account every month and again send it to my bank account, then this will help me to get to 2.5L, annual fee reversal or not and will they block my card if i do this activity regularly? does eterna give 3.75% cashback on insurance payments? and when are you bringing the best salary account video?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ETERNA - Do add-on card holders get Lounge access benefits. If I can get 3 add-on cards for my family members, and all of them can get unlimited lounge access.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino i am getting paid eterna, if i get my amazon wallet balance through uber using eterna will i be getting 3.75% cashback and if I add around 40k in my amazon account every month and again send it to my bank account, then this will help me to get to 2.5L, annual fee reversal or not and will they block my card if i do this activity regularly? does eterna give 3.75% cashback on insurance payments? and when are you bringing the best salary account video?
Lol Amazon will likely disable the load money via uber soon.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i guess they keep a track of how much amazon pay balance was added via GV v/s how much was directly added/cashback. would they allow GV loaded cash to be transferred to bank account?
If your only aim to rotate money, then there will be a problem. otherwise no issue.

TF Ace
TF Family
My two cents - Even if you get the mentioned benefits, you should never base your decision on this (rotating money / manufactured spending). What if it stops working (which is most probable) it might be a burden for you, right? Why take such risk & mental pain, that too for a credit card! 🤷‍♂️

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
My two cents - Even if you get the mentioned benefits, you should never base your decision on this (rotating money / manufactured spending). What if it stops working (which is most probable) it might be a burden for you, right? Why take such risk & mental pain, that too for a credit card! 🤷‍♂️
Yah was thinking the same!