• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre approved SBI card Help

SamPtnk

TF Ace
Got a call from my home branch that I have a pre approved CC . Was told to visit their branch

Any one knows if aadhar is mandatory for these type of applications . ?

My address is of another city in aadhar

Anyone got the same offer ? If yes how was the process

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got a call from my home branch that I have a pre approved CC . Was told to visit their branch

You will have to do a KYC when applying even if you’re an existing SBI card holder for your second card, in this case you just have a bank account ! So yes. They will ask for KYC during application.

leonneel

TF Premier
I remember getting my first credit card from SBI, few years ago on one fine day call came from SBI local branch saying we r giving u a card for purchases and bill pay. I used to do all purchases and bill payment from by SBI debit card. They offered SBI simpliclick from that record.i took it.

SamPtnk

TF Ace
I remember getting my first credit card from SBI, few years ago on one fine day call came from SBI local branch saying we r giving u a card for purchases and bill pay. I used to do all purchases and bill payment from by SBI debit card. They offered SBI simpliclick from that record.i took it.
any extra documents asked

AritraSaha

TF Legend

Don't think sbi gives pre approval offer on bases of sa.

The person will just do normal application with your details.( For commission).

They might wanna give elite cc..
Beware.

CARDiologist

TF Select
Don't think sbi gives pre approval offer on bases of sa.

The person will just do normal application with your details.( For commission).

They might wanna give elite cc..
Beware.
Same thing happened with my dad.

He got a call from branch that you have pre-approved offer of sbi cc & my dad told the agent specifically for simplyclick but, they sent ELITE :(

Last edited: