• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-Approved OneCard

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I registered on OneScore app yesterday to check my Cibil; as soon as I generated the reports got a notification for a pre-approved card. Haven't applied yet, I already have DCB, and that's my only card, is there any benefit in getting this card apart from the fact that it's metal and LTF?

I would have considered if, by off chance, it was from IDFC so I could get my hands on Wealth/Select, but I am a few weeks late for that, so is it worth getting the card now?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I registered on OneScore app yesterday to check my Cibil; as soon as I generated the reports got a notification for a pre-approved card. Haven't applied yet, I already have DCB, and that's my only card, is there any benefit in getting this card apart from the fact that it's metal and LTF?

I would have considered if, by off chance, it was from IDFC so I could get my hands on Wealth/Select, but I am a few weeks late for that, so is it worth getting the card now?
Any ltf card is worth it..... It gives offers sometimes.... I won ipl vip box ticket this year... By using one card... Lumsump cost of ticket food hospitality was around 25000...

And that was fd one card.... So get it.. Currently south Indian bank, bob financial and federal banks are partners... They give good offer then and now.... .. Its ltf so u can even keep and do minimal transactions....

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Any ltf card is worth it..... It gives offers sometimes.... I won ipl vip box ticket this year... By using one card... Lumsump cost of ticket food hospitality was around 25000...

And that was fd one card.... So get it.. Currently south Indian bank, bob financial and federal banks are partners... They give good offer then and now.... .. Its ltf so u can even keep and do minimal transactions....
How did you get that offer?
What is your FD amount?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
How did you get that offer?
What is your FD amount?
There was this offer during this year ipl... I won the jackpot prize... All else were extra rewards points for every transaction above 2000.... I loaded 2000 in paytm via zomato... And won it after spinning the wheel on app.. .... Fd amount was 27000.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
There was this offer during this year ipl... I won the jackpot prize... All else were extra rewards points for every transaction above 2000.... I loaded 2000 in paytm via zomato... And won it after spinning the wheel on app.. .... Fd amount was 27000.
That's great! I will keep a close watch on offer sections then 😉

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will there be a cibil inquiry even if the card is pre-approved?
Also, I saw some videos, and people could see credit limit if they had offer available, but I cannot see mine, did they change that at some point? Any means to know what the credit limit will be if I apply?

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

Lucky you 😅😎