• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre approved offer of SC Ultimate with 1000 voucher

Hi,

I got msg for pre approved SC Ultimate with 1000 Amazon voucher.
1 month back when I applied they rejected, I escalated issue they said its our policy. No I got Magnus, So is it worth to get another paid card?

My spend in range of 40-50k per month but will try to hit 1 lac for atleast 3-4M for Magnus.

Please guide.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I got msg for pre approved SC Ultimate with 1000 Amazon voucher.
1 month back when I applied they rejected, I escalated issue they said its our policy. No I got Magnus, So is it worth to get another paid card?

My spend in range of 40-50k per month but will try to hit 1 lac for atleast 3-4M for Magnus.

Please guide.
Depends upon your usage as you already have Magnus it is good to reap that benefit of Milestone until it is last.

Only good with SCB Ult is that you get rewards for anything everything, like fuel/wallet load etc., which are restricted in lot of cards.

If you want to get SC Ult, then you need to use that in those month where you know that you won't reach your Magnus Milestone for sure.

Also do remember you have to redeem SCB rewards only from their catalogue and nothing else, keep that in mind.