• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

If you have a Pre Approved offer on Fi Credit Card, you might be able to get Federal Bank Core CC

aayusharyan

TF Ace
If you have a Fi account and you noticed the Credit Card section on their App, you can start the Application, I did that, they have some sort of processing which gives the Pre approved limit of 5L (without hitting CIBIL, atleast in my case). I didn't complete the Application. Didn't do vKYC or anything. Just saw Pre-Approved and dropped the application.

My relation with Fi is pretty basic. I opened the account around 2 years ago (I think during covid time sometime). my AMB is less than 1K in the main bank account. I just have an FD with them for 30K around. Nothing else, not much transactions as well, once in a while to not make it dormant.

But recently I saw that offer on the app, but didn't apply because I was not really looking forward to get a paid CC. However, it seems for whatever reason (or system glitch), this is synced with the Bank (Federal) and not the Sub bank (Fi). Therefore, when I applied for Federal Bank CC under their LTF offer. I got the same Pre approved Limit and was able to grab their Celesta CC under LTF (Actually, I had the option to Choose between Celesta, Imperio and Signet with exception being that Signet was with CL of 3L, maybe that's it's Ceil limit). Which in my opinion is better than Fi card, simply because of (1) LTF, (2) Lounge Access.

So, if you can see a Pre approved offer for Fi CC in the App, then you might be able to grab Federal Bank's Core CC.

All of this, without any Credit Enquiry (I checked, CRIF, CIBIL and Experian).

Also, no documents asked, no verification. Only vKYC.

Attachments

• Celesta.png
    Celesta.png
    647.2 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

D₹V

TF Prestige
If you have a Fi account and you noticed the Credit Card section on their App, you can start the Application, I did that, they have some sort of processing which gives the Pre approved limit of 5L (without hitting CIBIL, atleast in my case). I didn't complete the Application. Didn't do vKYC or anything. Just saw Pre-Approved and dropped the application.

My relation with Fi is pretty basic. I opened the account around 2 years ago (I think during covid time sometime). my AMB is less than 1K in the main bank account. I just have an FD with them for 30K around. Nothing else, not much transactions as well, once in a while to not make it dormant.

But recently I saw that offer on the app, but didn't apply because I was not really looking forward to get a paid CC. However, it seems for whatever reason (or system glitch), this is synced with the Bank (Federal) and not the Sub bank (Fi). Therefore, when I applied for Federal Bank CC under their LTF offer. I got the same Pre approved Limit and was able to grab their Celesta CC under LTF (Actually, I had the option to Choose between Celesta, Imperio and Signet with exception being that Signet was with CL of 3L, maybe that's it's Ceil limit). Which in my opinion is better than Fi card, simply because of (1) LTF, (2) Lounge Access.

So, if you can see a Pre approved offer for Fi CC in the App, then you might be able to grab Federal Bank's Core CC.

Great find.

Kudos to you for this thread.

One can refer to my Thread regarding federal cards.

'All new Federal Bank credit cards are now LTF w.e.f. 3rd Apr 2023' https://www.technofino.in/community...t-cards-are-now-ltf-w-e-f-3rd-apr-2023.10067/

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Is there anyone who got scapia while having Fi account?
I am trying for months but scapia saying you have pre approved offer from federal so we can’t offer you scapia..

No offer or relationship with federal except fi account

Any solution?

AllThatStuff

TF Premier

Also, no documents asked, no verification. Only vKYC.
I didn't get the complete picture. Can you explain once more?

Where to apply, on Fi app or Federal Bank website?

And, how to know it is pre-approved or not?

FYI, I am also getting a credit card offer with 5L limit on Fi app!!

aayusharyan

TF Ace

If you see on Fi app that a CL of 5L is already pre approved. Then you should be able to get Federal Bank CC. Go to Fed website and start application process from there. Use the Same phone number. Should be able to get it.

aayusharyan

TF Ace

Share the SS if you can so others can take reference how that pre-approved offer looks like. I forgot to take mine and now I don't have that offer unfortunately.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you have that much for IP, directly go to Fed Bank.
What does “IP” stand for here? Yes, I can easily invest 20, 30 or 50 lakhs if it helps me in getting their card in a few months. However, I don’t want to have to wait for more than 3 to 6 months. Recently tried this with Standard Chartered and got their card in 2 weeks.