• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Possibility to get Debit cards without any charges in Axis

evilz

TF Buzz
Is there any method to get Debit cards without charges in Axis Bank savings accounts 10k -25k variants? I have no need for a debit card as I never use it.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Where can i see its withdrawal limit and pos limit?and basic fees like 3-4 times in a month atm withdrawal. Or can you tell me this card is not mentioned on their website or i am not able to find this
Call their customer care and ask them, they can answer better, personally I didn't care about those things since I don't really use it anyways, so wanted to just have a way to not pay for DC.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I think the best card currently is for any bank..... Rupay platinum card.... As you can save 1200 per year on amazon itself every friday..... 20% upto 100 off on add money in amazon pay... And also offer on swiggy every friday..20% off upto 100.. Axis also provide rupay platinum card.... For those who have a option to upgrade online.... Go for it.... If their yearly charge is going to be deducted in a month or two... Its only 236 rs.... And you can recover the cost easily.... Else... Every other debit card... Axis charge too much..... Getting the cost of the card is very hard.... As people with credit card hardly use debit card....

There are some tricks on youtube to get it if not getting option to upgrade online.... As customer care will not give it easily.... Dont even think that you will get it in branch....

Only exception is hdfc... Where you have millenia / platinum... That too only beneficial if you have atleast classic account... And credit card bill to pay.....

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
I think the best card currently is for any bank..... Rupay platinum card.... As you can save 1200 per year on amazon itself every friday..... 20% upto 100 off on add money in amazon pay... And also offer on swiggy every friday..20% off upto 100.. Axis also provide rupay platinum card.... For those who have a option to upgrade online.... Go for it.... If their yearly charge is going to be deducted in a month or two... Its only 236 rs.... And you can recover the cost easily.... Else... Every other debit card... Axis charge too much..... Getting the cost of the card is very hard.... As people with credit card hardly use debit card....

There are some tricks on youtube to get it if not getting option to upgrade online.... As customer care will not give it easily.... Dont even think that you will get it in branch....
Already posted request for atm chip card , what can I do now?

prc1990

TF Ace

I have Rewards+ VISA Platinum, not getting option for Rupay Platinum during the process of upgradation 🥲.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Already posted request for atm chip card , what can I do now?
Let it come... Since charges are zero....... Again request for upgrade after delivery.... If you dont use it for online transaction... Keep it.... As rewards on axis cards are very mediocre........ Online rewards cards is only good.... But they charge very hefty for it... 590 issuance plus 590 delivery.....

Even sbi cards have better rate of 0.25%

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
This is my salary account for last 9 years or so.
But did you opened it online or offline.... If salary account then I don't think you should worry about charges... I guess salary account has free debit cards.... Or may be its axis.... They may even charge for... Seeing their branch with naked eyes.... 🙃😂